Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

A Treasure Review with Hard James

BagBoyJames

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

Once I finished up my day labour job and got something to eat and shower down at the rescue mission I headed off to the treasure club....to walk in its $10....drinks $2.50......tablside $15....VIP $25 one way contact....15 min of CR $ 150 2 way contact....the right girl will camel toe fuck you.....I had a few drinks but not many cause i needed to be able to drive my moped back to my camp......the girls was pop and twirk n......it was a zombie night so all the girls looked dead and murdered....old James relly likes that shit....it kinds makes my dick hard and I like to live a hard life......got a few dances but not to many cause day labour only pays me $50 for 12 hours of work.....I would go back if I can get the money back up again.....take out can happin but its not easy and it will cost some big $$$$.....look my name is james and this is a hard core review

Replies (2)

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

You must have had ONE HELL OF a job to afford that kind of night. LOL

Profile picture for zipman68
zipman68
•

He also sells meth.

LOL Stripperz say "I can haz mef". Oh those LOL Stripperz are soooo cute!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement