tuscl

Slow day on the Discussion board.

dallas702
Wandering
Since posts, and responses, are few and far between, I was wondering (not wandering) what comments would get the anti-gun (anti-constitution), or the incorrect eubonics (not that eubonics is incorrect, but the posters often misapply it), or the flame warriors riled up and posting.

(note: I am also leaving soon, so I'll miss the live action, if any).

13 comments

• motorhead
    11 years ago
    If a Catholic, a Jew, a Muslim, and a Southern Baptist attacked you while you left the club at 2am, what would be your choice of weapon for each.

In your Super Hero batbelt (purchased at Wal-Mart for $49.95), you have at your disposal:

A) a flashlight
    B) a screwdriver
    C) a slinky
    D) a bottle of Advil

• SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I'd ask the Hare Krishnas for back-up.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Take advantage of the quiet time on the board to read The System. By RickyBoy.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    You ought to read all of Dougster's posts.

"note: I am also leaving soon"

Permanently I sincerely HOPE!!!
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @Moto-Here are your answers.

1. I'll give the Catholic the slinky. Playing with slinky and it's mesmerizing motion will help alleviate Catholic Guilt.

2. I'd give the Muslim the flashlight to illuminate they're modern yet backwards ways.

3. I'd give the Jew the screwdriver. Everybody knows that the Jews are world renown for their construction skills.

4. Finally, I'd give the Southern Baptist the bottle of Advil. They need it.
  • BagBoyJames
    11 years ago
    Lol silence !!!!_
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    That wasn't nice alutard
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Based on his comments in the past about me, I wasn't trying to be nice to him crazyjoe.
  • dallas702
    11 years ago
    I checked my post and only a disappointing dozen responses. Then I opened it and found half of them were just little blue names (on ignore list). Interestingly, the angry anti-gun extremist posted twice and crazyjoe says he wasn't nice. I thought about taking him off ignore to find out what he said, but then I figured he is simply not worth it.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Ask a dancer to flash her tits at the other Catholics leaving the strip club if you need to stop them dead in their tracks. They know a good pair when they see them.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Your loss Dallas. crazyjoe is one of the best posters on this site.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Since it's a slow day on the discussion board, I'm going to the club. :)
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Oops, misread that. N/m...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion