tuscl

This is Really Funny...

Conversations in the field with real live strippers (as opposed to masturbation in cyberspace) indicate that even the vast majority of MARRIED regulars will ask strippers for dates at some point. Wow. That one surpirsed even me.

6 comments

• parodyman-->
    19 years ago
    This topic started by an obvious expert on "masturbation in cyberspace."
  • davids
    19 years ago
    Yoda: Not news. Seems like you will post "X is not the case". Then when I post, "X has acutally been observed to be the case", you will post "Well of course X is the case! Why do you post such obvious things?" Your credibility and honest is suspect, and again I wonder about your agenda. Do you have a financial interest in strip clubs?
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    Davids: Please, I've been hanging around strip clubs since before you knew what tits where. Don't you think I've seen this sort of behavior before? Your problem is that you think you are discovering things that no one else knows about. Most of this crap is old news.
  • davids
    19 years ago
    Yoda: Well, of course they want to fuck the strippers. But they try and disguise it as a "date". It is so fucking lame: "I just want to get to see what you like outside of here". You won't beleive the amount of cash they offer either. Too funny!
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    Davids: If it surprised you your more naive then I thought. If by "date" you mean "fuck" then I'm sure all married men would plead guilty. So what? Please don't start touting your superiority because you talk to real live strippers. So do the rest of us. Your on line wanking it in cyberspace - just like the rest of us. If you are so superior why don't you log-off and never return....like you keep promossing every few months....
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    Yes davids, guys, even married ones often want "dates" with their favorite strippers. Now ask your genuine real live strippers what a date means to them, and what they think it is their customers want. You got so completely hung up on strippers calling customers "friends" being somehow dishonest because they apparently didn't mean the "lets hang out at my house and make popcorn and rent a movie" kind of friend you thought they should. I think you may be doing it again.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion