tuscl

calling all phoenix strip clubers

I read a recent review about highlighter raising there rates for the coveted lap dance along the wall. Can anyone confirm this? Also, what other clubs in the valley have raised or lowered there rates?

11 comments

• davejones1978
    11 years ago
    The rate went from $10 to $15. I know this is still less than the $20 or $30 per song you others pay in other parts of the country.
  • Lone_Wolf
    11 years ago
    Shiiiiit! Oh man, why do they have to mess with a good thing. I have no idea what the overall impact will be but, for me, this will result in a tangible reduction in the number of LD's I get and the amount of time I spend at HL. This, even if the middle floor area stays at $10.

It was so much fun sitting against the coveted back wall sampling LD's from various dancers. now I'm expected to pay 50% more for that privilege. Thanks for that HL.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    If it gets too high and you aren't particular about gender, just remember txtttyfan can still always be found offering his $10 BBBJCIM in the parking lot of the HiLiter. He'll be the transvistite dressed up in his daughter's clothes.
  • etsutwigg222
    11 years ago
    Was there last Monday and Wednesday. Got LD in corner and paid $10 per. Had four seperate dancers and none indicated that it was $15 per dance. Each dancer was a longtime HiLiter. Could it be that this is a Christies transfer?
  • wwpmi
    11 years ago
    I was there this last Friday and got LD's along the outer wall. I was only charged $10 per dance.
  • davejones1978
    11 years ago
    It looks like that last reviewer was being lied to unless the policy was just changed.... wost be the first time a stripper lied... lol
  • Corvus
    11 years ago
    ^^ That was my thought too, that the dancer was charging a higher rate when she felt she could get away with it.

Haven't been to HL in a while but I sure hope the prices have not increased.
  • IronFox22
    11 years ago
    I was at Bandaids yesterday and the dances are still $10 and decently high mileage. I'm aware that the Hiliter and Bandaids are both owned by the same people. So am crossing my fingers that the dances remain $10.
  • azdd
    11 years ago
    The $15 wall dance policy was enacted lat Saturday. I was in the club today about 4pm and there were multiple wall seats available, which is unusual in the afternoon. I grabbed the corner by the bathroom, and settled in to see which faves were in the club. To my nice surprise, almost immediately Mustang came out of the DR, saw me and lowered that gorgeous ass of hers into my lap. I asked her how the dancers feel about the new pricing, and she says most of them are somewhat pissed about it. They weren't consulted about, it just happened out of the blue. She says a lot of guys who used to sit on the wall are staying out on the main floor. It will be interesting to see how it goes. It does kinda screw the ease of getting multiples in even numbers and paying with 20s. I had 4 LDs from Mustang, and while those 4 dances were absofuckinglutely worth $60, it did feel a little strange pulli g out that extra 20.
  • Chili Palmer
    11 years ago
    Looks like we were there at the same time, azdd. I wanted to see if the new policy was true, and the first thing the doorman told me was the new pricing structure. None of my regulars who came over to me (not sitting on the wall by choice for the first time in decades) all complained about it. They said their regulars who come in 3 times a week may now only visit once a week, etc. I'm told this edict came from the HL owner, not the manager, so perhaps a bombardment of complaints to the HL website might be one way to get prices rolled back. We could also vote with our feet and go to BSC and Centerfolds more often as well.

CP
  • Lone_Wolf
    11 years ago
    Fuck, it's true. Stopped in this afternoon to see my fav and confirmed it.

Worse part is the place was packed and every seat by the wall was taken. Seemed like there weren't many dances going on though.

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion