tuscl

Are they willing

bang69
North Carolina
Saturday, October 12, 2013 3:34 AM
In this currant economy. Are strippers/dancers that don't do extras more willing to do extras for more $$$. what do y'all think.

10 comments

• tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    This post should be renamed,"The Big Bang Theory".I would have to say yes to the question.I've been dating a dancer for some time now and some of the shit she tells me makes this seasoned vet just shake my head.Mainly it's the young one's that make the transition into the shark tank.They are to young the know what it was like when the clubs were flush with wad packing PL's and realize they can't go home with fifty dollars anymore.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    bang: "Are strippers/dancers that don't do extras more willing to do extras for more $$$. what do y'all think." Yes, most of them are these days. It's not just the economy either, so even when the economy continues to improve I think it will remain that way.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Offer enough money and they'll do anything.
    11 years ago
    Every girl has her price. In this economy the prices have been coming down. Supply and demand.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    In this economy, I've found that dancers will do anythinginf for currants, raspberries, and cherries. Don't even make mention goji berries.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    I can only speak for myself, but I don't care how much money's on the table, I could just never do it... I suffer from enough weird feelings about random hook-ups with people I actually like.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    @slick L O FUCKING L
  • kittykate
    11 years ago
    I think the economy has pushed a lot if desperate women into doing extras. I think it has also pushed some women to stop doing extras because the price tag of extras has dropped. My old roommate was a serious extras girl. No OTC, just in the club. She used to be able to charge insane prices for a handjob or letting someone finger her. Now she'd have to screw someone to get the $ that she used to get for getting fingered. So she said, "screw this." No more extras from her. But, I think there are probably more girls in the other category. As new girls start up in the industry with so many extras and whatnot, they seem a little more comfortable with breaking the rules than the new girls were when I started.
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    With my juicy Dick they are always willing bang bang
  • rl27
    11 years ago
    Dancers that don't do extras, will not do so for extra money. The ones that say they don't but give in for extra money, are playing you, they do offer extras, but only if you pay enough. Better questions are: do more dancers offer extras? Do dancers offer extras for less than they did five years ago. From my experience the answer to the first question, is yes more dancers offer extras than they did five years ago. The answer to the second question depends on the club. If the club is regularly busy, then no they don't offer extras for less. If the club is not as busy as it used to be, then I have seen the prices for extras go up. Also a lot of dancers don't necessarily go for extra money for extras, just how many songs you get, such as paying for five even if you can only last through three.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion