tuscl

Finally some good looking prostitutes.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb

14 comments

• SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    The Madame got some funky eyes. Seriously, with eyes like that, she should've seen it coming.

Kinda reminds me of this cross-eyed cutie I hooked up with. She had a banging body, pretty face, nice as can be but she was cock-eyed like a muthafucka. I still hit that ass.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    SS,
    Can someone who is cross-eyed AND dyslexic see well?
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    Never keep ill gotten gains in the bank. That's what they make holes in the wall for.
  • VeryBigDawg
    11 years ago
    SC, skipping Follies this week and going to Indianapolis???
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    Also surprised these whores had money saved in the bank. Most of them go out and blow it as fast as they are making it. Or even worse hand it all over to their pimps.
  • Ermita_Nights
    11 years ago
    Ukrainian girls are often quite attractive. I'm also impressed with the quality of the mug shots.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    That title is an oxymoron. Never heard of such a thing...until today. For prostitutes, they're pretty attractive. ..I've sen better ot course but yeah.

One question though, why is a class C Charge a bigger sentence than a class A? And she is the one doing the sexing?
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Class "C"is a felony. Class "A" is misdemeanor.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    And the whole time I thought that Class A and Class C were drivers' licenses.
  • nemesisk7
    11 years ago
    i wanna fuck the brunnett
  • Ermita_Nights
    11 years ago
    Slick: Only in "Crazy Taxi."
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    I got hard just looking at them. I want the blonde in bikinni and then feel her and fuck her real good.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Indianapolis is gambling. If your GF asked you for $650, and you gave it to her, and then she said "thanks, I'm going to fuck your brains", that would not be prostitution. No expressed contract for sex. Don't see that there are legal grounds to say this is any different. If the accused appeal it high enough, I bet they would win. But that could cost all of their $300K. The cops better hope the ACLU doesn't get into this, which they well might.
  • pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    The government doesn't give a damn if the girls are convicted.

All the son-of-a-bitches want is to take their money, all of it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion