tuscl

Dancer says her boyfriend doesn't get the money

I was at my regular club Friday night. There was a dancer who had just got off stage who came to the bar to get a drink for a customer. I hadn't even tipped her while she was onstage but she started a conversation with me. She told me that she would be back after she gave a drink to a customer and she did come back in a few minutes. She had stated that she had been dancing for a few weeks now. She said that she had started dancing to earn some quick money to take care of her 3month old child. She said that her boyfriend didn't mind that she was dancing. I spoke up and said "Well isn't he benefitting from you dancing as well?' She said "No I am doing it for the child, he has his own money. We both pay for or own bills but if he or I needed help then we would help each other out. She said that she would probably quit after the christmas holidays. She also said she use to dance at another club 8years ago.

Well maybe all dancer's boyfriends aren't losers? Maybe some actually do have jobs and take care of there own needs. BTW her stomach was pretty flat for not long ago having a child. I am not saying she is lying but I thought about that after she had walked off. Either way she seemed like a nice girl.

8 comments

• parodyman-->
    19 years ago
    Maybe her boyfriend is that smooth criminal RL!
  • Jpac73
    19 years ago
    Chandler: No I don't care what her reason is for dancing and I would never get a lapdance from her simply because she can't dance onstage. The woman has no rhythem, as stiff as a board, although she seems nice.
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    Jpac: Not that it's the reason you're posting about it, but does hearing any or all of this make you more, or less interested in getting dances with her? And does it matter to you whether it's true?
  • Jpac73
    19 years ago
    Spelling Error(led not lead)
  • Jpac73
    19 years ago
    SC: She lead me to believe that she is with the baby's father. Maybe her boyfriend doesn't make that much money? She said that she wanted some "quick" money.
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    Maybe her boyfriend has a few girlfriends but he doesn't want to upset her about it. She is just one of a few and he is ok with her stripping because he doesn't take things that seriously with her. If I had a stripper girlfriend, I would probably assume that she had a few other guy friends she might be sleeping with so it wouldn't seem like any big deal if I had a few other girlfriends for myself. I haven't heard of too many guys who tell the girls about other girlfriends.
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    Her boyfriend probably doesn't have any bills to pay because he's in prison.
  • JC2003
    19 years ago
    3 months is long enough for a stripper to get back in shape especially if she was taking good care of herself during the pregnancy.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion