tuscl

There was this broad...

...That I pretty much had sworn off. My last couple of rodeos with her were lackluster, all bluster. I happened to see this cutie pie plying her feminine wiles yesterday. She swooped down next to The Kid and started making small talk. Since it wasn't crowded and the two cuties that I wanted to see were either busy or somewhere else, I decided to put some effort into my drag with old girl.

We where having a chill time, laughing and what not, with no dance pressure at all. Smooth. While chatting it up with her, I was remembering my past experiences with her and wondering if her performance would be the same or better?

I dove into the shark tank and took me a dip. Instead of becoming chum I became quite arroussed with this curvy dancers soft and sensual movements. I was receiving some slow, deep grinds with plenty of mutual you job and stimulation going on. I originally planned on one or two dances from her but stopped at five. I was tempted to VIP but decided to walk away from the table with my winnings.

I must say that I'm glad that I gave this dame a second chance. We connected much better this time around. Maybe a VIP next visit. We shall see.

3 comments

• SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I meant touching not you job.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    I was wondering what a you job was.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    The opposite of a "me job"?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?