tuscl

Joke of the day

A man's wife is being tested for her sickness.
The man asks the doc whats wrong with her.
The doc says, "it's tricky, either alzheimers or HIV."
The man says, "omg, what should I do?"
The doc says, "next time you're driving home, let her out a mile from your house. If she finds her way home, don't fuck her!"

2 comments

• londonguy
    11 years ago
    A woman can't get her fella interested in sex, all he wants to do is think of himself, his appearance and going out with his buddies/

She speaks to a friend who suggests to her that she should dress up in nice lingerie for when he gets back from a night out with his mates and to prepare his favourite meal.

She follows this up and he arrives back at home, she is wearing her sexiest lingerie and he enjoys his favourite meal. At the end of the meal he demands she goes upstairs to the bedroom, she thinks "bloody hell, it's worked" and goes upstairs excitedly.

On getting upstairs he demands she does a hand stand next to the mirrored wardrobe, she can barely believe her luck and obliges. When she does so he comes across to her and rests his chin on her pussy and tells her to open her legs.

At that point he sighs and says "my buddies are right, I wouldn't suit a beard"
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Y'all degenerates crack me up.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion