tuscl

Fake L.D.K. ?

Tuesday, September 17, 2013 2:02 PM
Ever go and get a lapdance and fake a L.D.K. ? I was at a club once and it was all air dance...so I got bored naturally and I thought I would fake a climax and then the L.D.K....i even ran off to the bathroom likr I was imbarresd ...that shit wss to funny the girl must had made fun of Mr cause the rest if the night the girls keeped walking over and laughing at me

9 comments

• Dougster
    11 years ago
    LOL! No but sounds funny!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    I did try a slight varaition of this a few times. Ever go into the washroom and accidentally get some water on your shirt because some idiot got water all over the counter? Then you go back and when the stripper ask what happens you say "ah, looks like that last dance was much better than I was expecting".
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Lol.....I'm soo going to use that the next time thay shit happens....too funny bro
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    I can see Mr. Juice now. He'll order a burger with XXXtra mayo that he can smear all over himself. He'll say "babe...I just LDKed all over myself".
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Lol zip
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    That is funny...keep the great stories comming ldk
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I never did that but i did a fake piss on someone. I walked out of a bathroom with warm water on my hand and wiped it on someone's face. Then I said don't you hate it when you miss?
  • Prim0
    11 years ago
    I've only faked an orgasm once...I had a terrible case of whiskey dick and couldn't come...she wasn't helping much either as she was a lame fuck...so I got bored and just grunted, spasmed my body and then stopped. What a boring fuck that was...there is such a thing.
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Lol...fuckin sick funny prim0...I'm in the floor playa
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion