tuscl

WTF?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Was going thru today's reviews and some guy named “Hardmike69” submitted 13 reviews today (all the reviews in his account).

WTH? I wonder if he's just recounting a couple of previous months of SCing or just went on a serious bender?

16 comments

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I noticed that he pulled a "juicbox69" and had a bunch of unknown shifts.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Nothing wrong with that Papi, unless they are BS very short reviews.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Probably thinks he'll get a year's worth of vip free. Sadly it doesn't work that way
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Estafador - FYI since all those reviews are for different clubs, he will get 4 weeks free for each.
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Maybee its another juicebox puppet ?
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Juice ain't up to nothing but no good these days! Won't surprise me none. (Actually the JuiceBox System was good stuff, but besides ain't no good nowhere!)
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Flaming alutard is always a hit around here too, can't go wrong with that.
  • originaljuicebox69
    11 years ago
    There are no juicebox puppets jus the original

Now where's the crisco
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    WHAT???? And hete I was pl as yong it safe the entire time. I'm gonna save my reviews and try that.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    What's the point in saving reviews? You get the same 4 weeks free regardless of when you post a review and secondly, if you wait, you are giving old information that may not be as good anymore.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Wow using the phone sucks. Totally garbled my post. Good point PC
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    I mean SC*
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    “… since all those reviews are for different clubs, he will get 4 weeks free for each …”

Huh? I may be reading your statement incorrectly. He’ll get a total of 4 weeks for all 13 reviews starting from the date he submitted them (i.e. 9/16/13) – so his VIP would be up 10/16/13 – i.e. whether he submitted 1, or 13, reviews in the same day, his VIP would still be over 4 weeks from yesterday? Thus no advantage to submitting more than one review on the same day? Or will he get 4 weeks x 13 reviews = 52 wks of VIP?
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    I'm a thug
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Papi - Just to make it clear, he will get 4 weeks X 13 reviews = 52 weeks of VIP. If he buys a 1 year membership and then does 13 reviews, his 52 free weeks will start at the end of the paid year.
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    I'm just up to no damn good these days....free VIP 4 me
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion