tuscl

What is the funniest shit a girl ever said to you while you was fuckin ! ?

Friday, September 13, 2013 4:28 AM
A girl once told me i sure did know how to toss a girl sum Dick ! Lol ! That shit was tucking funny hunny !

25 comments

• Dougster
    11 years ago
    "Juice only uses one alias on TUSCL!"
  • tityboi
    11 years ago
    For the last time...I'm not juicebox69 !
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    Thats right cause im juice !
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Were you throwing your little coctail weiner down her hallway
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Can you change the channel!
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    Hey T-boy, what you actually heard was, "have you ever been mistaken for a man?"
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Lol you guys are fuckin this young buck up...lol shit is to funny The funniest shit I ever ered was " you like getting balls deep in my pussy don't you"
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    No Mikey,the chick is a real pro.Once filed her nails and talked to her mom on the phone while I was fucking her.And this is a chick that used to do the worm when I was done with her.
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    ^^^^ Too bad she didn't make you a sandwich too
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Wow tumble...either your so small she can't feel anything or your soooo boring she would rather talk to her mom or file her bails than fuck you
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    crazyjoe +1 LOL.
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    In indeed shadow Joe Plus 1...LOL
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    lol, ^^, Funniest I heard was a girl saying she already had 3 orgasms. I didn't believe her but she made me wonder what if she wasn't lying? 3 orgasms in only 15 to 20 minutes? I was thinking is that possible?
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "I'm pregnant." {Someone else's work}
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Shad! Please! I'm being nice to you.I can post what she told me about [view link] close was that vibrator to your rectum?Something you want to tell us slipperboy?
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Fumblingdice - Tell us how it smells and in which drawer you keep it.
  • carolynne
    11 years ago
    a guy told me he didn't mind if i fell asleep while we were doing it, because it used to happen with an old gf.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    It is on the front porch with some of her panties and tampons.The new girl saw them and hit the fucking [view link] want it,Brookstone,top of the line. Have at it,she's all yours.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Scat!Now I get it,you were the guy she was vibing when she got caught and got a little time off from [view link] the words of Bob Dylan,"How does it feel".
  • dallas702
    11 years ago
    Second OTC, after a water break she was on top (cowgirl) when out of the blue, "I told him I just dance on stage, I don't understand why my boyfriend doesn't trust me."
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    ^^^ Because you are a liar.
  • DoctorPhil
    11 years ago
    ^^^^^^ alucard. “You find it FUNNY to mock &/or attack people? You're just like all the other Assholes who do the same thing. It isn't funny, despite you thinking it is.” [view link] he didn’t attack you or anyone else alucard. now take your meds and stfu you hypocritical liar.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    I am referring to the dancer dallas702 was quoting. Or CAN'T your microscopic THING neuron figure that out DoctorPhil. [Yes I am MOCKING you since almost every post of yours is an ATTACK on me] LOL
  • DoctorPhil
    11 years ago
    so you think a stripper is subhuman and attacking/mocking her as a liar while pretending to be a white knight savior who bristles at strippers being called lying, thieving whores isn’t hypocritical. tell the your nurse to you need more haldol and stfu dumbass. ROTFLMFAOBYAASAS
  • dallas702
    11 years ago
    Damn, I had to unblock A****** to find out what DrPhil was complaining about. Wish I hadn't.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion