tuscl

Mayorial Candidate promises to give up strip clubs

knight_errant
New Jersey
http://www.startribune.com/politics/blog…

Minneapolis Mayorial candidate Jeff Wagner appears in a campaign ad half-naked emerging from a swim to proclaim: "I will not take money from the developers. I will not take money from the political angle. I will not even go to the strip clubs anymore. Wake the f*** up!"

Would you give it up for a $100K year job?

If you prefer to see half naked men, there's video at the link.

8 comments

• bang69
    11 years ago
    All you hale to do. Is get a disguise & keep clubbing
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    I am pretty damn sure people can make 100K a year (while they start young) and not give up super expenses like strip clubs. Isn't 100K middle class. I'm personally fine with that but still....
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Campaign promises have never been broken. :)
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    I won't cum in your mouth.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    What a sacrifice.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Hopefully that means he's planning to legalize prostitution as an alternative to strip clubs.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Is that like a state government official claiming he won't drive 100 mph on public roads anymore? I voted for one such guy. I'm in favor of raising the speed limit. All the super slow mf's can get run over or stay off the highways.

If the price of gas keeps dropping, I might be willing to pay a small toll to drive over 100 mph. That would be nice. Actually if we had a fast highway from my local town to Greenville where I could legally drive 120 or so and just pay a $5 toll, I'd take it almost all the time. I'd check the speed rating on my tires first though.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I read a permabear blog today where they suggested we could have a 1987 style crash with stocks, bonds, and commodities all crashing. Oil and gas could become cheap. I imagined it happening but to build a nice new fast highway, it might require a toll fee.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion