tuscl

What we learned last night - DOUBLE BLUFF ANTI-TROLL LOLZ OPERATION

zipman68
the speed force!
Feeling a great need to slay trolls I set forth trying to discover more about this new troll (Troll_Defense_HQ; TDHQ hereafter) that has joined the board. Some welcomed TDHQ with open arms, but would it prove to be akin to eastern Europe welcoming the Soviets in the wake of WWII? Would TDHQ prove to be an even worse troll? What is TDHQ's agenda anyway?

And lo...I discovered that TDHQ is non other than... wait for it... JUICE!!!

Evidence you say? Let's review:

Well...let's start with a prop by BigTuna1, a known Juice alias:

Propped By: BigTuna1
Yesterday
Comment: this man may become greater than juice der i think such shit ?

Hmm... curious that. Bigger than Juice. We all know that brother Juice is obsessed with increasing his TUSCL stature. So, to test this hypothesis, I posted a discussion with a subtle poke at Juice, calling his pointing to bang69 a "dick move". How would TDHQ react? It would surely be interesting.

TDHQ began to troll me. But that proved nothing. After all, TDHQ could simply be kind of dense. The TDHQ persona is aggressive and hostile but is not being played as terribly intelligent. Perhaps he just didn't catch the subtle poke at Juice. So we come to experiment 2. Explain my agenda -- my surface agenda that is! I make it clear that I'm willing to provide TDHQ help. Help he desperately needs if he were really anybody but Juice! And how does he react. More hostility. Criticism of a perfectly adequate if boring review that reflected a rather boring visit to a club. Interesting.

So I continue to respond with even more hostility. Finally, he let's loose with the ultimate Juice statement:

"Looks like I touched a nerve.....TDHQ wins again!... ***Boooom !***"

BINGO!!! We have a new troll. One whose agenda has subtly shifted from anti-troll activities, to simply trolling the trolls, to a statement (copying me of course) that "I'm here to provide myself some LOLZ, not you. So carry on enabler. :)". Now he slips and uses a clear Juice-esque statement. Upon accusation, TDHQ blurts out...

"@zippy: I'm juice, right. Roger that and great logic there. I came here to abuse myself and burn my most ardent fan and defender (that would be you in case you're confused). Ok then. ;)"

THAT NAILS IT! What is Juice know for more than anything else? Having arguments with himself! Creating an alias to abuse himself is EXACTLY what Juice would do.

So now we know!

4 comments

• zipman68
    11 years ago
    Oh, and Juice my friend. This TDHQ was almost perfect. You have txtittyfag and his idiot friends eating out of your hands even though they hate you. BRAVO!

I almost feel bad about outing you. But consider it a challenge. I hope you understand why I'm going to have to take the TDHQ alias down.

Yep, you're correct... 'cos it gives me the LOLZ!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    @Zippy: you definitely did a good number on Troll last night. Like you I also find it curious he refuses to mention which aliases he used in the past. I have a guess, different from yours, as to his true alias but I'll give it some time to see how the evidence mounts.
  • LordxBetty
    11 years ago
    Trollz Never Die!!!! Keep The Faith Henchmen!!!!!!!! Meheeeeeeeeeee Haaaaaaaaaaa....
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    What attacks happened the previous night of this thread?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion