tuscl

Dearborn Michigan

Monday, September 9, 2013 3:53 PM
I'll be in Dearborn MI on a Saturday afternoon I'm trying to figure out if I should head to inkster to check out Flight Club and Bogarts or should I go to Detroit and check out a club? I'm looking for extras but will only have 250-350 to spend. I wanted to check out flight club because of their girls being rated so high mostly 8+ but they also say they want $$$$ for extras. if you guys know a different club let me know. Thanks

10 comments

• gowestman
    11 years ago
    Flight club first. Mon is slow so should be easy pickings, IF the girls are there. Be picky, if no suitable action, go to Bgrts, u can get anything there :-)
  • 216OJ614
    11 years ago
    thanks I'll be there either the first or second saturday of Oct
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Consider BT's too. Pretty much anything is available there too & the dancers are usually better looking overall than Bogies' dancers.
  • Bj650404
    11 years ago
    Go to bogarts, u can get pretty good deal with happiness
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    BT's in Dearborn is a good midscale club that would fit your budget nicely. Also Saturday afternoon is their slowest dayshift. Last time I was at Flight Club on a Saturday afternoon they only had 3 dancers. You are better off going to their sister club Penthouse. They had more dancers. The clubs open up a bit later on Saturdays - I think 1pm or 2pm. I once went on a Saturday dayshift and it sucked. Shift change around 7pm started to bring in some hotties but I had to get going so I did not stick around long enough.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Also Saturday afternoon is their slowest day shift." If you were referring to BT's, I'll differ. I've been in there on Sunday days a few times seeing an ATF. She & one other dancer were it for the whole day shift each time.
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    Hi Alucard, You are correct, I forgot about Sunday. However, I was referring to Flight Club and I don't think they have a Sunday dayshift (I think they open at 7PM on Sundays)
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    ^^^ OK. I haven't been to FC on a Saturday afternoon. Are the FC dancers MORE "willing" on a Saturday afternoon? LOL
  • 216OJ614
    11 years ago
    I may bring my younger cousin he's only 19 whats the age limit in Michigan?
  • bvino
    11 years ago
    No need to go into Detroit at all. You can start at the Flight Club but you will drop a lot of side money before you get talkin' happy. You may want to start at the Silver Criket where you can get in for free and spend or not spend depending on the traffic. Then you could mosey down to BTs and if that doesn't work head back to Bogarts. By that time if you have not hit pay dirt the gang at Bogarts may appeal.19 years old can't drink but they can enter before 9:00pm.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion