tuscl

I sure do miss my good ole days

Things just aren't the same anymore at the Stripclubs for me. The funny thing about it is that it wasn't too long ago when all was good (about 4 or 5years ago). I remember going to my favorite little club every other week. The club didn't have any 9's or 10's more on the 4 to 7scale but I knew I could get high mileage there. Another good thing was that most of the customers were not too keen on spending money on dances(lapdances on the floor only $10dollars) so I could go in and spend $50 or 60bucks and look like a big shot. My 2 favorite dancers were Ebony and Jemalee. These two girls really knew how to finish me off and I knew that I would always get a messy pants experience with them and they didn't care. My hands were free to grab and carress their soft asses and their hands were free to grab my dick.

The girls didn't give a dam'n about the rules they wanted to make money and they knew the best way to make money was to give a really good dance (Lots or grinding, titty sucking) to keep the man coming back to the club. The Dances I got there for only $10dollars were way better than the ones I pay 20dollars for now. mangement didn't care if the girls left with one of the customers. As long as you didn't fuck at the club you could do what ever you wanted outside of it. I haven't found any other dancers that gave me the mileage that Ebony and Jemalee did. Ebony got married at moved away to Atlanta and Jemalle I was told moved away to panama city. Oh the memories..... Youy guys have any old clubs that you long for that you really had a good time at?

16 comments

• chandler
    19 years ago
    I don't know which clubs SuperDude is referring to, but a few of the top Detroit clubs - especially the Flight Club - still treat their customers like kings in comparison to the upscale lap dance clubs in any other city from my experience.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    SuperDude, I remember those clubs. I used to think Detroit was the strip club capital of the US. But I haven't been out that way in a very long time. Sorry to hear they aren't like that anymore. Maybe nowhere is.
  • SuperDude
    19 years ago
    Years ago, a couple of Detroit clubs had a real "Cheers" feel. Loads of fun and easy laughs. Now, these same places, three or four managers later, treat the customers like cattle and hire girls who are really nasty.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    Semi, when was Scandals shut down, it must have been a long time ago. I've spent a lot of time in Waldorf for many years and never heard of it. I do remember that Choo-Choo's used to be called something else but I don't think it was Scandals. And there used to be a nude bar on the main drag but I don't think that was it either.
  • SemiCrazy
    19 years ago
    How about Scandals in Waldorf, MD before it was condemned to make way for a road? Although the dances were out in the open, it was dark enough in certain areas for most anything to go on, and most of the girls were very skilled at making you create a big mess in your pants!

How about Nashville, TN before all the "lingerie modeling" parlors got shut down. I know, not exactly strip clubs, but not much different from what happens in a club with private (behind a closed door) VIP rooms.
  • lopaw
    19 years ago
    ahh....good times, good times.
    My iPod chip is static-y & all of these damn Starbucks frappuccino's are making me jittery.
    I'm sorry...what was the question?
  • JC2003
    19 years ago
    I don't miss the good old days, just the good old days' prices.
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    Hey Lopaw, remember back before we all had manditory iPod chips playing muzak implanted in our heads? Man, those were the days. Remember back before the plumbing in all houses was "hot", "cold" and "Starbucks"?
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    Sierralv, I'm not sure if your comment was directed to me or not, but if so you are mistaken, this was not a predominantly black place. There was only one black girl working there that I recall and I didn't know her very well even though she roomed with my ATF. But as is often the case in a mostly white joint, she was the best looking girl there. I doubt if she could have gotten the job otherwise, which is sad.
  • Doverman
    19 years ago
    Sierra... nice ummm... galleries :)
  • Sierralv
    19 years ago
    sounds like you have a thing for black women lol! Good for you.
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/sierrafrom…
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    AN, you are correct, except that the laps were $10 (I hear they recently went up to $20.) There used to be a group of young girls working there who were not only fun to be with but very attractive too and gave very intimate dances. It was a real party atmosphere. They all left around the same time. Last I heard one of them was still dancing at Crystal City Restaurant.

Lopaw, I think these are the good old days.
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    FONDL, let me guess Choo Choo's? I've heard the legends of the $5 lapdances. Never got there though. I agree that it seems the party atmosphere has declined. As I've mentioned on other threads, I'm not sure if that's cause or effect of the decline in clubs, but I suspect it's the latter. The girls just don'e seem to have the same attitude anymore.
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    I haven't really had much time to miss anything so far. Girls keep finding me and that keeps me busy.
  • lopaw
    19 years ago
    Not to make you feel worse, Jpac73 , but someday TODAY will be fondly remembered as "the good old days".
    Scary, huh?
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    It's not so much the club I miss but the girls who used to work there. I used to hang out very regularly in a tiny nudie bar/LD factory in southern Maryland because they had a really fun group of young party girls there including my ATF. When they all left I did too. I've been back a couple of times and it was terrible. "You can never go home again."
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion