tuscl

Good News

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Saturday, September 7, 2013 3:40 PM
Just my 2 cents. I thought the IOC made a good decision today by choosing Toyko over Istanbul for the 2020 Summer Olympics.

17 comments

• txtittyfan
    11 years ago
    And in other good news, Dougster does not appear to be posting today.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Yeah, I guess they would rather deal with possible earthquakes rather than possible "terror" incidents - HIGHLY likely in the Middle East. [Although earthquakes happen in the Middle East too]
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    I don't plan on gong to either place but yes radiation sounds much better than cold turkey.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    What's wrong with a little radiation? Ask Spider-Man about it. And The Hulk.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    I just kind of figure Clubber might be making early reservations
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Dougster should be right at home at the Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics. LOL
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    I have little interest in Tokyo but also very little in Instanbul. I would have liked olympics in Madrid but they didn't have much of a shot.
  • grand1511
    11 years ago
    When will the Olympics ever get to East St. Louis?
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    When they make it to East LA, East Cincinnati, East Orange, and East Virginia.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    On a long and lonesome highway, east of Omaha You can listen to the engine moanin' out it's one note song
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @Moto-I Turned The Page on that one.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    The host should be the place with the best amenities. Therefore, there should be a sex worker Olympics in odd years to pick the site of the regular Olympics. Your welcome for the OT save motor.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Lol turn those pages
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Joe, you know!
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    motor, If I was going to that part of the world, Olympics would certainly not be the reason. :)
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    In Nipon, it's all about Sumo.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I spent 2 years in Japan including 1964 when the summer Olympics were held there. I have no reasons to want to go back.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion