tuscl

Who has had a great stripper encounter?

I have met plenty of men in my going on 6 years of dancing that are very memorable. I meet a lot of men who are interesting and fun, who make work not feel like work. Tell me what's your story!

9 comments

• Officer
    19 years ago
    not me!
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    Shadowcat, my wife knows my ATF very well. My ATF now lives in a nice little resort area and my wife and I vacation there a couple times a year. My ATF is now a licensed massage therapist and gives us both massages when we visit. And we often socialize together, sometimes including her BF. I know it sounds weird but it happened very gradually over a very long period of time. And the transition wasn't always smooth, but then what is?
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    I have to admit it has been at least a year or so since I had a "great" encounter. Some good ones, but lately not so much. I think part is the decline in the local scene, part that I'm perhaps losing interest in the whole thing. I only have one favorite still working, haven't seen her for months since her schedule is all nights now and I prefer days. I just don't feel like putting in the effort to find another reliable favorite, and the recent visits haven't been very inspiring, or even memorable for the most part.
  • Doverman
    19 years ago
    I've had plenty of good experiences with strippers, and even more invitations to go upstairs to the CR, but one really sticks out in my memory. I was getting a lap dance in the VIP area when during the second song she whispered in my ear, "I don't normally invite guys up to the CR, but with you I'll take the chance." Now, I don't know to this day if that was just a line or her true feelings, but it sure made me feel like I was on top of the world at that very second!
  • JC2003
    19 years ago
    My first lapdance was great, especially since it was such an unexpected delight. I recall a really fun evening back in '98 with a girl named Tina at Ybor Strip. My last set of dances with my most recent favorite back in '02 at the Mons also comes to mind.
  • komey1970
    19 years ago
    I have had some rather good stripper encounters. I have had a stripper tell me after our first enounter that she felt comfortable with me. When a stripper feels good with you and that it seems more like pleasure for her as well as the customer, I think THAT makes for a great encounter.
  • davids
    19 years ago
    I've met four truly remarkable women in SCs (with a possible a fifth in the works). Common theme: they either were not strippers at all or completely rejected the typical stripper "ethics".
  • chitownlawyer
    19 years ago
    I will answer the question in a way that sounds evasive, but is actually quite direct (for me). Every encounter I have had with a stripper has been great. I don't doubt there are some men who don't like strip clubs, but I love going to them....on the basis of about once every six weeks. To use an analogy that will be familiar to long time posters here, for me a sc visit is less like the nightly stop by the neighborhood tavern, and more like a trip to Six Flags. If you have naked women, reasonably good music (when the dj plays 70s/80s stuff, I even recognize some of it), and adult beverages, plus no one bugging me about business or other obligations, of course it's going to be a great time. And I have the unusual experience of having, by pure dumb luck, early in my sc days discovered one of the best clubs in the country. I find all strippers interesting...the cautious and green young ones, the worldweary single mothers, the glamour girls, the hardened pros who may have been at it a few too many years, but stay on because it's all they know...

To leave my club, one passes by the bouncer's desk down a hallway about 10-12 long. Believe me, as I make that short walk, I am totally conscious of the trip back from fantasy to reality..and nine times out of ten, I don't like it. (The tenth time, I am planning on getting some barbeque from the outdoor grill they run summer weekends).
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    Sierra, I could bore you with my story but as most of the regulars here know, my closest friend is an ex-dancer who I met 10 years ago. I was her best customer.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion