tuscl

Strip/Dance Clubs

Monday, September 2, 2013 5:30 PM
Anyone ever run into a strip club (preferably in the NY area) that is set up more like a real nightclub with a dance floor, etc. And you could actually dance on the dance floor with the girls (for a fee) and then if you want go back for a real lapdance. They have these type of things in Brazil and I really loved it; it was a lot of fun b/c you feel like you're in a real club and dancing with hot/sexily clad girls.. and if you the feel the chemistry with one you can take them back for a real LD. Let me know!

7 comments

• Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    I've heard it said that some hostess clubs are like that, but I don't have any familiarity with them. Apparently you can get a fully clothed lap dance at some hostess clubs. In that sense, they're not much like a strip club. Hostess clubs have been an item of discussion before on TUSCL. With the vast experience our membership has, you'll likely get some good information from others.
  • PredragDr
    11 years ago
    In LA they have hostess clubs like that but generally ethnically-centered (mexican ones in downtown and Korean ones in K-town). I would assume there might be something similar in Queens, but you better brush up on your espanol
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Yeah my friend invited me there for my birthday in Brooklyn. And even more weird was that while this was the setup on one side of the very large club, on the other side (wtf) was a absolute dance club scene going on. And get this, it was pretty much exclusively spanish right down to the music being played. I was allowed to go in of course butjdamn that was weird. Pretty much blacks on one side and spanish on the other. The club was platinum gentleman's club
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Even better was I danced with strippers for free. Damn now I wanna make plans to drop down there one day. Too bad it's really fucking far from home
  • partyparty
    11 years ago
    Hmmm.. Where in brooklyn? The name of the club is platinum? How much do you pay to dance with the girls?
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Well on this site the club is Peyton gentleman's club. Use that adress on google maps/hopstop
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Its nearby sunset park
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion