tuscl

taking a shit

Ever.pay a hooker to let you take a big ol'shit on her chest ?

18 comments

• zipman68
    11 years ago
    I think Chill Palmer is our resident hot Karl expert. He's tried to take a big ol' dump on TDHQ-dude's enlightening post about Dougsta's psychological issues. Maybe you should PM him 'bout this
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    I thank I will
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Lol right on king
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    This thread looks destined to be a classic, no? LOL!
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    I agree...almost at 100...LOL
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Shit
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Shit...I just sat on the shitter and opened up tuscl and now I'm reading about shit...
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Well shit...where is the hooker
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Shit ! Joe wipe your ass on the walls !
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    When I was living in Jersey a client had a request to a hooker like your request. She was a sweet girl Jana from Parsippany. A housewife whore, she was really good and I had done her few times. I heard about the incident from her one time during a session. She arranged a meeting but a guy friend (Joey) showed up instead of her. Joey beat the hell out of the client with a baseball bat for disrespecting her like that and crammed it up his butt saying "Here, since you like shit you turd here it is." It really pissed me off that client tried to disrespect her like that and I just loved it hearing Joey beat the hell out of him with the ball bat.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Wow player11...you're a very hostile person, aren't you? I find the hot Karl disgusting but wouldn't wish a baseball bat beat down on anybody.

Plus the hot Karl is funny to talk about. Beat downs ain't.

Peace man. You need to get to a club and relax. Find the closest club that employs Smurfettes and have a good time!
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    I love.a good.hot Karl Jr burger
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Yes
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Shit yes
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Hobo Jones