tuscl

Recommendations on a Club in Daytona Beach

adude811
Atlanta, GA
Wednesday, August 28, 2013 2:15 PM
I'm going t obe heading down to Daytona in about a month and am looking for opinions on the best place to go to get some decent mileage (either itc or otc). Any recommendations?

5 comments

• devl_dawgg
    11 years ago
    Molly Browns is my favorite. Great mileage, good looking women and take out is available. The only down side is like all Daytona clubs, it is a bikini bar. You have to get a VIP to see ant titties...
  • friction_lover
    11 years ago
    I visited Shark's Lounge during one of the race weeks. Not sure about OTC, but ITC was not hard to find. Good party scene and aquariums were pretty interesting. Low on dancer quality.
  • elvis2
    11 years ago
    About an hour south is much better for mileage. Inner Room { 10 dollar high mileage dances }, Cheaters, Lido,all around Cocoa Beach/ Cape Canaveral. Daytime very laid back, cheap, eager to please dancers.Lots of beach type babes. Daytona has Sharks [ biker place but can be very high mileage ], Lollipops [ nothing special ], Bigguns [ OK, basic dances ], Molly Browns [ typical Florida strip club, TO orders accepted ].Daytona has run of the mill establishments, Cocoa Beach is the place to visit, if possible..
  • adude811
    11 years ago
    Thanks guys for the responses!
  • Otto22
    11 years ago
    I agree about Cocoa Beach. Worth the drive from Daytona or Orlando.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion