Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Band-Aid on dancer's ass

segui

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

I went to Follies in ATL. I saw a dance is going on in front of me. I found something small on the dancer's left ass. OMG it is Band-Aid. How do you feel getting a dance with a Band-Aid on the ass?

Replies (16)Latest

Profile picture for jabthehut
jabthehut
•

A lot better than a festering boil.

Profile picture for samsung1
samsung1
•

I have seen some dancers use band aids to cover up their nipples - assuming it wad because pasties are enforced in some Ohio clubs

Profile picture for grand1511
grand1511
•

Probably a shaving accident

Profile picture for Dacandyman
Dacandyman
•

Shaving accident?? Did she look lik a girl that had to shave her ass?? Im not sure I want a dance from a stripper that need to shave her ass

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I found one with a cast on her leg and took her to VIP anyhow. Didn't bother either of us. :)

Profile picture for Dacandyman
Dacandyman
•

Funny on shadowcat. But at least she prolly did not have a gorilla leg under the cast. If this was a shaving accident she might have a gorilla ass

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

She's gonna play 3rd base for the Yankees next season

Profile picture for Rod84
Rod84
•

Haven't seen a bandage yet, but I do occasionally come across a little bitty bit of toilet paper clinging to a dancer's asshole. It especially shows up under blacklights. It's hard to keep my concentration going when the paper keeps reappearing, so I generally let the girl know and then offer to pick it out myself.

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

More than likely was a pimple.

Profile picture for SuperDude
SuperDude
•

Wonder if it was the standard band-aid after an injection.

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

What kind of Band-Aid was it? Your standard tan color or something colorful? Maybe with Hello Kitty on it. I know a dancer with a Hello Kitty tattoo in her left thigh, at an angle. It looks good on her. I've said hello to her kitty. Many times.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I ren into my first fav years later and got a dance.when she started she turned around and she had something bleeding on her ass

Profile picture for segui
segui
•

The Band-Aid is standard tan color.

Profile picture for Dacandyman
Dacandyman
•

Pretty scary rod8432. Im all about the ass but toilet paper breaks the fantasy.

Alucard is prolly right but the gorilla ass is funny

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Maybe she has a hemeroid. Tip her with Preparation H

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

band-aids & medical tape are typically used in nude clubs to cover up tampon strings while the stripper/dancer is on the rag

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement