tuscl

Band-Aid on dancer's ass

Sunday, August 25, 2013 11:20 PM
I went to Follies in ATL. I saw a dance is going on in front of me. I found something small on the dancer's left ass. OMG it is Band-Aid. How do you feel getting a dance with a Band-Aid on the ass?

16 comments

• jabthehut
    11 years ago
    A lot better than a festering boil.
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    I have seen some dancers use band aids to cover up their nipples - assuming it wad because pasties are enforced in some Ohio clubs
  • grand1511
    11 years ago
    Probably a shaving accident
  • Dacandyman
    11 years ago
    Shaving accident?? Did she look lik a girl that had to shave her ass?? Im not sure I want a dance from a stripper that need to shave her ass
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I found one with a cast on her leg and took her to VIP anyhow. Didn't bother either of us. :)
  • Dacandyman
    11 years ago
    Funny on shadowcat. But at least she prolly did not have a gorilla leg under the cast. If this was a shaving accident she might have a gorilla ass
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    She's gonna play 3rd base for the Yankees next season
  • Rod8432
    11 years ago
    Haven't seen a bandage yet, but I do occasionally come across a little bitty bit of toilet paper clinging to a dancer's asshole. It especially shows up under blacklights. It's hard to keep my concentration going when the paper keeps reappearing, so I generally let the girl know and then offer to pick it out myself.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    More than likely was a pimple.
  • SuperDude
    11 years ago
    Wonder if it was the standard band-aid after an injection.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    What kind of Band-Aid was it? Your standard tan color or something colorful? Maybe with Hello Kitty on it. I know a dancer with a Hello Kitty tattoo in her left thigh, at an angle. It looks good on her. I've said hello to her kitty. Many times.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I ren into my first fav years later and got a dance.when she started she turned around and she had something bleeding on her ass
  • segui
    11 years ago
    The Band-Aid is standard tan color.
  • Dacandyman
    11 years ago
    Pretty scary rod8432. Im all about the ass but toilet paper breaks the fantasy. Alucard is prolly right but the gorilla ass is funny
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Maybe she has a hemeroid. Tip her with Preparation H
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    band-aids & medical tape are typically used in nude clubs to cover up tampon strings while the stripper/dancer is on the rag
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion