tuscl

She's back

Thursday, August 22, 2013 9:22 PM
My CF just text me to tell me that my ATF has come back to work. I dated ATF for 5 months and had a bad break up. Have not talked to her for 6 weeks. ATF got pissed once when I talked with another dancer. The dancer that is my CF. Will she ignore me in the club? Will she act like nothing happened just to get money? Who will get pissed ATF or CF? So many questions. Gonna be a whole lotta drama? Gonna be a real good review.

13 comments

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    toy - they're playing your song. :) [view link]
  • toysales
    11 years ago
    Pretty good shadowcat.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Have fun watching it all unfold
  • stenton1
    11 years ago
    Going through a similar situation now. It's amazing the things you learn talking to other dancers! They're vipers in the dressing room, which is where the real drama will unfold. You know whom is best for you, so go with the hot hand, and there may be some strip club casualties along the way!
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Toy ! A bird in hand is worth two in bush.
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Ruuuuuuuuuun !
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Sit back, buckle up, and hold on for the ride. Hope you don't get motion sickness. If so, grab a paper bag.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Depends on HOW GREEDY she is.
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    Just get the one u want OTC. Otherwise just stick w current one and say high to old one. What the he'll do u owe her anyway. We are supposed to carry a torch for these whores?
  • Fenster
    11 years ago
    Hhhmmm --- get them to meet up for an OTC 3some. Once they've eaten each other out, the hatchet will have been buried.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    As others have stated in other but similar threads: We are the ones paying these chicks and then we got to take shit from them? I guess I don’t really understand b/c I have not been there. I ‘ve always liked variety and never desired the exclusive ATF/fave thing. So do these ATFs ask the PL if it’s ok for them to fuck their bf and buy the bf stuff with your PL $$$ (being sarcastic here of course :))
  • caliman20
    11 years ago
    Who cares about your ATF, she isn't your ATF anymore after the breakup? so she is just another hustler looking to grind cock for $. Ride what you have now until it runs out of gas.
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    True that ^^^
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion