tuscl

Worthless information found in reviews.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Thursday, August 22, 2013 11:01 AM
1) Couch dances are reasonable and well worth the money. more...

52 comments

• 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    Restrooms are clean/dirty.... Who cares?
  • boogieknight369
    11 years ago
    "Her name was Charlie and she's VERY fun I'm the VIP if you know what I mean. " No I don't know what you mean. Keep her name off here, but do tell me what you got and what you paid.
  • IronFox22
    11 years ago
    Not really useless; just funny. Someone posts semi-anonymous dancer names in my area but it's obvious what the girls' names are. "Got a dance from B*tt*r*ly in VIP and it was great." Dude, I can obviously tell that her name is Butterfly.
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    U no shadsow is about 91 yrs old !
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    Lol !
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    Lol true !
  • Dacandyman
    11 years ago
    I only care if the girls are hot. If the club gave free candy that would be cool tho. But I'm not with 3LeggedMan cause I care about the bathroom. I would never crap in a strip club but I might consider jacking it in the stall if the girls aren't dirty enuf. Or if their rly dirty maybe do it in the stall with me. That would be coll cause we could eat candy after if I could bring in my twizlers.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    "The beer was cold" Tell me if it's not.
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Lol...moterhead plus1
  • rediguan
    11 years ago
    sometimes I wonder why the stage or sc layout is important. I know I've done it in my reviews but after going to over a dozen or two they all start to look the same. Every SC has a stage or 2, a pole, a bar, and a lap dance area. Personally I think the most important is how much money things cost...parking, cover charge, drinks, dances, extras. As equally important of course are the dancers looks. Other those items what else is there?
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Red spot on
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    I agree there have been pointless reviews but I like how this site is not overly strict like TER is with their reviews.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    I can't exactly agree 100% red. Sometimes the stage is SUPER important if it involves exchange of dollars. Like the round tables that surround the stage. I would want to know if I'm expected to tip at the ready. Plus layout may be good for lurkers
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    "Feels like two lubed ass-cheeks sliding up and down." "Imagine a pair of oiled titties bouncing up and down your cock." "I wouldn't say it felt like sex. More like a blow job, a hand job, whacking off, anal sex, and titty-fucking all in one." "Kinda like fucking a really loose pussy."
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    rediguan- I can see why SC layout and stage setup is important. Certain setups can lend themselves to certain types of action. At the Out House in Lawrence, KS, the prefered stage tip method is to lie on the stage as the girl hovers over you. But this only works there because the stage is only a foot above the ground. It doesn't quite work if it's 5 feet above the ground. Also, sometimes, they do change things. Every club I've ever been a regular at has (or had, since a couple of my former regular clubs closed up) had at least one major change to how the lap dance rooms are set up, and I believe my favorite club has had no less than 5, in 10 years of going there.
  • rediguan
    11 years ago
    Dandy - Fair enough. I suppose if you were posting reviews often enough you would see changes or updates to the SC posted from other reviews or you yourself would let everyone know in your review. Probably good for new club reviews as well. And if the setup lends itself to certain action then by all means. And Estafador brings up the good point about lurkers. Perhaps I'm jaded to the point where the clubs are falling into 2 categories : High-End Vegas types and dive-bar low maintenance types.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Anything the RickyBoyDugan writes is useless since it is always just a regurgitation of previous reviews by other people. He never touches on the subjects people care most about either. Just posts his useless reviews to try and up his count here without actually contributing anything of value.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    Well shadow, you should realize by now that the troll(s) will get riled up just about anytime anyone talks about minimum standards for reviews. After all, trolls want their VIP credits too and if they couldn't post crap then they would have nothing to post at all. ;) Besides, who would want to miss out on informational gems like this (LMAO)?: "Finaly, finaly, finaly made a trip to the legend place of follies and shadowkat.....I went on this trip undercover...didn't want other follies tuscler patrons to see me just yet.......hell im public enemy #1 I could get shot or something lol.......but I digress .....this club is small but is jammed packed full of the stripper heaven its called......i had sexy ladies all around me and all I could stand and muster $10 table side full contact UFC rules dances........I felt like I had died and was in paradise.......I don't thank I would go at nights the neighborhood looked rough enough in the day let alone at night but it lives up to your wildest dreams on the end side......if your thanking of a special trip just for this place fuckin just do it......its worth the money and your going to leave with good memories and have pleasant dreams....peace I'm juice....i will be back and I'm out ! Peace .!"
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    When 9/10's of the review is about one dancer and you say to yourself,"Wait a minute,she was with me that day".Shill or Madison Ave?
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Plus 1 Rick....I agree so much with you....juicebox69 was and is just a big waste of space
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Juice! Juice! Juice!
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Just waiting for JuiceTuna or BigBox or maybe even TunaBox.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Yes Rick, I should have known better but I refuse to by run off by trolls or feed them.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Scat! Please feed the Children.
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Lol...^^^
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    8::::::::::::>-----)
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    @tum .... I like to be called TunaMelt not jewbix.....so please behave
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    @tum again.....that was very autistic of you sir
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    Im not a waist of space !
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    Lol !
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    Tuna stinks like bad pusy !
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Who on this board has not gone down a dark side road including strippers?I laugh at the stories I hear.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    Let's post the whole review (and it is a good informative review - lol), shall we?: "This club in fairly convenient to the highway, but you may be concerned that you are lost when you first start going down that dark side road with the single level business buildings. Fear not, the strip mall, abandoned at night except for the activity at the club, will soon be on your left. I started my visit by paying a $10 cover at the door and then ponying up $5.50 for a single shot Jack on the rocks at the bar. So far, so ok on the value front. However, for the reasons noted in the layout below, the cash burn rate can get high on the stage tipping front. The layout: This is a decent sized club with 4 mini-stages arranged in a semi-circle inside the bar. At places, the stages run right against the bar side. There were pool tables and some scattered tables away from the bar, as well as a raised seating area on the back side of the stage. The layout was clearly designed to maximize stage tipping as the vast majority of seats in the place are accessible by dancers either on stage or rotating, using a walkway behind the stages, from one stage to another. The dancers were constantly rotating among customers, back and forth, in an effort to squeeze tips out of the patrons. In essence, the entire bar is basically one big tip rail and they often had multiple dancers on the stages working either one side of the bar or the other. The girls: This was MILF central, or would have been such if a solid majority of these girls were hot, but that was not the case. They ranged wildly from 5s to a couple of 8s, but even a couple of girls with hotter bodies had some signs of age and road wear on their faces when they got up close. At one point I saw as many as 12 or more of them in the place at one brief point (it was hard to tell as many of them hid out in the DR), but the reason I pegged the number at 6-10 is that they were leaving in droves as 10:30 - 11:00 pm rolled around. Most of the girls were white, but I also saw a couple of mocha options in the mix. Over half of the girls were a bit on the heavier side, which did not help. Don't get me wrong, there were a couple of hotties as well, but no surprise that they were in fairly high demand. LDs are $20, but I was never able to line any up with one of the girls that I would have liked to take back. And just as I got a little more drunk and was willing to give a little on the quality front, the girl that I changed my mind about also got scooped up as the club was quickly emptying of girls and the pickings were getting slim by 11:30. I think that this club benefits a great deal by being the only option for 10 miles in either direction in a very populated and fairly high income area. There seemed to be a lot of money chasing mediocre talent, which is good for the club and dancers, but bad for us hounds. There are better options on the quality and value fronts in Bridgeport and Stamford, so I'm not sure that I will go that far out of my way to visit this club again anytime soon."
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    I'm not autistic,I'm bipolar.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    I'm gonna' take the bait to make a point. ;) Juice, refraining from posting junk intel is about respect son. Respect for the members who spend a lot of time and money to obtain and post intel for others to use as well as those who support the site through paid membership. Respect for the site itself and all that it has provided to club hounds over the years. Respect for the clubs, without which we would not have this hobby and, even if bad, deserve to have accurate information and ratings posted. And yes, even self-respect, at least enough to take pride in doing right by others who post in the same place with you and share their stories and insight. Like I said, it's about respect son. ;)
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    U need to sho me R E S P E C T ! I am the new face of TUSCL !
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    Juicecrew !
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Dicky-doo!When I hit a town I ask the cab [view link] depend on this panel is a hump in the [view link] guys take this shit way to seriously.Understood that some of you got raked by your exes,others hate their lot in life.And what really F's with my head is when wive's say,"Go get your dick sucked,just don't drink and drive".WTF?
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Wtf indeed .^^^ good one
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Damn it !
  • Dracula
    11 years ago
    Smoking is bad
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    I don't understand all this hate ?
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    Another gem from Joe from NJ, a longtime member with 266 reviews to his name. He is one of the worst serial offenders around here, all too often posting nonsense. This is his most recent review of Scarlett of Ybor Strip (Tampa) in June. He posted this based solely upon what be observed in the parking lot. Didn't anyone ever tell this guy that many of the strippers don't have cars? LOL. Anyway, read on for his valuable insights - it won't take long: "I had a few hours before my plane home, so I wanted to hit a few clubs. I have not been to Scarlett's for several years, and wanted to see it again. I found it after a few deviations. My GPS kept wanted me to use exit #2. But being a few years old, it did not know that the rebuilt road no longer included an exit 2. After finally finding it, it was around 5pm. There were only 4 cars in the parking lot. Probably the manager, DJ, bartender and maybe 1 girl. So obviously I was not going to pay a $10 day time cover to see no one and be the only customer. I was disappointed, as I wanted to go there again. Go to their website for a $5 coupon: [view link] "
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Lol. Omg. Rick is that a real review ? Please post the link
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    Maybe I'm slow to figure this out but it seems to me that ShadowKat is another rude, crude alias for Juicefool. I truly hope this user is not connected to the beloved Shadowcat from Atlanta. Am I right?
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    No thats not me . Im young shadow is like 91 !
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    They say that "Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery". Unfortunately ShadowKat is just another attempt by juicebox69 to ridicule me.
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    Not true shadow i dont ridaclue u aint that right clubber ?
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Holy smokes 3,you are swift.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    How about you stop writing cra
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    ppy reviews yourself RickyBoy, then maybe you'll be a in a position to criticize others?
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    I guess I am a troll too according to Rick since I get my VIP status solely through use of reviews (even though I haven't been to a new club yet thus can't write a review)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion