tuscl

Strippers who THROW AWAY customers' PHONE NUMBERS after ASKING for them

Any strippers out there who ASK a customer (who they are getting MONEY from) for his PHONE NUMBER and then THROW AWAY the customer's PHONE NUMBER? I have some questions

If a stripper ASKS a customer for his PHONE NUMBER so she can THROW IT AWAY, does it mean that the stripper DOES NOT RESPECT that customer? Is the stripper who does this LAUGHING at the gullibility of the customer? Does she view customers as an UNEMOTIONAL source of MONEY?

4 comments

• RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    Are you saying NOT INTERESTED?
  • davids
    19 years ago
    Strippers will pretty much always trash numbers and business cards volunteered to them. (Except for one very strange stripper I knew who considered that rude, so just collected them but never called. She claimed to have over 1000 numbers/cards in her collection. Me feeling is that these were like trophies to her.)

Solutions to this problem are: ask for her number (almost impossible not to get but next to useless if you spend money on her); or (the preferred solution) bait her to ask for your number.
  • lotsoffun201
    19 years ago
    no but I'll answer for my SO. There is always a trash can as you enter the dressing room filled with phone numbers and business cards. Just their way of making you think you will get somewhere. Sorry RL
  • RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    Any strippers want to reply?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion