tuscl

stage tipping with more than one tipper

Friday, August 16, 2013 3:43 PM
So checking out this site regularly has only made me crave going to the SC more and actually miss the fun i used to have going regularly So i had some time to kill the other day and was near by a local one so just popped in for a drink and to admirer the scenery .. I was actually enjoying myself alot even though it was an off night and not crowded there were some really sexy girls there so i was cheering them on during their stage shows and this guy sitting be side me is making small talk with me and is all good then this HAWT girl is putting on a wicked show and looks like no one is going to tip her so i says to the guy hey come with me lets go tip and handed him some cash and headed for the stage well i get up there and he super reluctantly gets up and shes super sweet and collects her tips and thanks us ... But afterwards the guy just gave me weird look and moved away .. So long story short does it weird you guys out laying up there with company? Cuz it makes me more comfy personally or was it just weird me suggesting it? I was kinda confused

12 comments

• slick316
    11 years ago
    You were supposed to say "no homo" at some point....
  • CB42DDD
    11 years ago
    Ummmm.... Slick316 i dont think he was a "homo" the girls we were cheering were freaking HAWT
  • Lone_Wolf
    11 years ago
    It was probably the part when you gave him money and told him to go tip. I've got my own money and tip when and who I want. So, not knowing you, I wouldn't have been overly comfortable with that either.
  • JackFrost9
    11 years ago
    No I've been at stage with 6 guys and money was every wear. Nothin wrong with a gang bang
  • CB42DDD
    11 years ago
    Thanks LoneWolf i just didnt wanna be rude and say hey come spend your money and tip with me just to make me feel more comfy laying up there .. I can see what you mean though thanks a bunch
  • JackFrost9
    11 years ago
    I've had other dudes I just meet in clubs by me drinks and dances..shit I would've loved you handing me bro cash
  • CB42DDD
    11 years ago
    Pssst! JackFrost it be Sista cash
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    I think rail sitting is a sport best experienced alone.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I think it would seem odd to many guys being handed money to go tip with them. I have money already. I'd rather tip the dancer by myself. If you want to, make it rain on her or hand her a twenty for a tip. Then if she does a nice stage tip performance, other guys might jump up to the stage after you leave. If I already tipped her plenty, I might not want to go tip her again. Maybe you are the only one who considers her hot and pleasant to be around. Maybe she was a rip off bitch to some of the other guys. You don't always know. I'm not into group things in strip clubs. I often go alone. I have heard about gay guys going to strip clubs just watching other guys. A dancer told me some gay guy was doing that one night in one club. I was too busy watching tits.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    The exception is if I have another dancer or girl sitting with me. I often ask if they would like to tip with me and then hand her some money.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    As a man who only tips so I can be absolute on getting her to dance with me, I like to tip alone (or be the first tipper...same thing basically) when there is twoo or more guys vying for her attention with tips, I don't join. I do it to get lappers, not to be appreciative. ...that didn't come out right. Should have came out of my penis
  • sofaking87
    10 years ago
    In Canada we usually don't tip the dancer, unless you plan on laying on the stage with a bill in your mouth, and make them work for it. Depending on the club, they may give you strange looks, but if you were close to the border it might be more common. Americans tips dancers constantly, and if its pay day, they make it "rain" with paper loonies.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion