tuscl

Get rid of "IGNORE".

Clubber
Florida
I think founder should investigate of removing the option to IGNORE someone. Better would be a button that allows a posters first or next five messages to appear. Then if one wishes them to remain on the board, you would click their "DON'T IGNORE" option, otherwise, GONE! Sure would be a lot less clicking.

13 comments

• sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Ignore works fine. I thought it might work better if you didn't still see their names at all or any threads they start.
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    Clubber, Huh?
  • pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    If there were a monitor to remove obvious spam and flame threads, that would help too.

I thought this site was about dancers, the stripclubs, and life in general.

Instead the discussion section is often filled with ridiculous nonsense and personal attacks.

Geezzz!!!!!!
  • LordxBetty
    11 years ago
    Mnnnn Or you could just stop being a little bitch and act like a grown man and just really ignore it...mmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnn Meheeeeeeee!
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    jab,

A bit of sarcasm. Just seems like there are many many more here to ignore than there were a short time ago. Those that need to be ignored are overwhelming the board, IMHO.
  • Corvus
    11 years ago
    @clubber, I completely agree with your comment above. Many new opportunities to ignore in the past week or so. Thanks again Founder for the Ignore option.
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    Club, a little sarcasm but I read some of douchebox's drivel and when I "couldn't takes no more" I single clicked his sorry ass into TUSCL oblivion. That is one click to your proposed two clicks.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    jab,

Well, perhaps I've ignored many more than I haven't :)
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "If there were a monitor to remove obvious spam and flame threads, that would help too.

I thought this site was about dancers, the stripclubs, and life in general.

Instead the discussion section is often filled with ridiculous nonsense and personal attacks.

Geezzz!!!!!!"

I agree 200%.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    I guess NO ONE liked your suggestion except me pablo.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    I wish the ignore option wouldn't display the names of ignored people too.
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    Alutard: "I thought this site was about dancers, the stripclubs, and life in general.

Geezzz!!!!!!"

I agree 200%."

---

Yea, and someone's football fantasy shit (that would be you hypocritical alutard). But I am willing to overlook it if others are willing to overlook my posts.

There is only so much to say about strip clubs.
  • DoctorPhil
    11 years ago
    @deogol “Yea, and someone's football fantasy shit (that would be you hypocritical alutard).”

hmmmm. let’s look at the TEN MOST RECENT threads posted by alucard shall we:

“The 49ers Smith”
    “Favored Flick?!?”
    “3”
    “Football Quiz for the Hardcore”
    “Friday the Thirteenth”
    “9/11/2012: 12 years Later”
    “N.F.L. is Back! 2013 – 14”
    “Flight to Benghazi”
    “Another Crap Review used to gain membership”
    “It is Done!”

hmmmm. to quote Dougster from another thread:

“Sorry, alutard, but if you are going to be so blatantly hypocritical, and hope nobody will notice, you are wrong. And if you don't like us pointing out your hypocrisy that is just too damn bad!”
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion