Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

i pooped a little !

BagBoyJames

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

It happens at my age the age of 62. I poop a little in my pants after 43 years of lap dances. What pills can I pop to help me with this. Bagging isn't easy guys

Replies (17)Latest

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

At least you have the bags. Do you happen to date a bag lady?

Profile picture for boogieknight369
boogieknight369
•

Does the bitch charge you extra for that?

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Longer still...

Profile picture for BagBoyJames
BagBoyJames
•

Some times the old cat lady wants paper over plastic but I tell her all I got is recyclable

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

Try Imodium.

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

Do you double bag or does that cut into your overhead?

Profile picture for BagBoyJames
BagBoyJames
•

Overhead ? That's about all the head I get these days

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•
Profile picture for juicebox666
juicebox666
•

Im the only evil juice

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

Poop some more.

Profile picture for TheFuture
TheFuture
•

Yea shit

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

If it happens again hand her a wet nap and ask her if she will take care of you

Profile picture for Pablo Antonio
Pablo Antonio
•

Is there no end to this insanity?

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Nope

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

Anal squirting is porn is inevitably coming in the future. You're just ahead of your time.

Profile picture for BagBoyJames
BagBoyJames
•

Lmfao

Profile picture for BagBoyJames
BagBoyJames
•

Pop and twirk

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement