The Butterfly Effect

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Southwestern Michigan volunteers work to make former strip club into butterfly sanctuary

KALAMAZOO, Mich. (AP) - Volunteers in southwestern Michigan are working to turn the former site of a strip club into a butterfly sanctuary.

They planted milkweed, shrubs, perennials and other plants Thursday in hopes of attracting Monarch butterflies and other insects.

It's located between a Kalamazoo parking lot that used to be site of a strip club and adjacent to a former adult bookstore.

The strip club relocated in 2005 and the building that housed it was demolished with hopes for redevelopment.

Dave Wendling, president of Wild Ones Kalamazoo Area Chapter, says organizers expect that butterflies will be attracted to the site by the plants. It will be registered as a Monarch waystation, a place that provides milkweeds, nectar and shelter for migrating butterflies.

------

If a stripper in China flaps her vagina, does it make it rain in a club in Miami?

15 comments

• mikeya02
    11 years ago
    You lost me on this
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Now we all know were rickTheStud will use his system next.. *** SLAM DUNKED THAT FAGGOT RICK-BOY ***
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Damn those buzz-kill butterflies!
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    I saw a stripper with butterfly wings tattooed on her back does that count.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    If that's how they wanna play, then I'm turning my backyard, butterfly habitat into a stripper sanctuary.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I once saw a picture of a pussy painted up to look like a butterfly. I thought the pink part in the middle looked really nice.
    :)

I heard the butterfly population was down this year. I think one hit my car the other day unless it dodged just in time. I didn't see any juice so maybe it survived.
    I'm seeing too much wildlife. I'd rather just watch some pretty pussy. :)
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    If a stripper flaps her pussy wings in Canada, will that cause a tornado in China? The butterfly effect. Little changes cause ripple effects across the globe in ways you might not expect. I'm not a big believer in the possibility something so small can cause a change so far away unless you are talking about a virus or something that easily multiplies.
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    Ok butterflies. I'm thinking Papillon was pretty cool. And unless the girls get a good artist, their beautiful butterfly tats are going to look like faded moths when they get older.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @Mikey-Ain't that the truth.
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    It just hit me Motor. Is this a reference to Bradbury's "A Sound of Thunder"? Guy in the past accidentally steps on a butterfly and when he returns to his time, everything has changed?
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @Mikey-I remember listening to that story on audio cassette back in junior high, along with a whole bunch of Bradbury stories.
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    @Slick, yeah Ray was a part of my young life too.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I enjoyed reading Ray Bradberry. It seems like a long time ago when I used to spend hours just reading a book. That was before I had a computer, iPad, and before I spent time in a strip club.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I'd love it if a dancer stripped to an audio book. Maybe some Cormac Macarty read by Jeremy Irons. Oh yeah.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion