tuscl

"Tis the season

AbbieNormal
Maryland
Christmas must be here. A quick stop in at my local and I saw both the "naughty Santa" outfit, and the reindeer antlers. Such a festive season.

10 comments

• AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    Hey, just because my strap-on is built in is no reason to discriminate...
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    Lopaw, sorry, I draw the line at the mullet. I do keep my hair nearly buzzed however.
  • lopaw
    19 years ago
    OMG - a DICK? I had no idea! Phew!! Thanx for steering me back to my correct path, shadow.
  • lopaw
    19 years ago
    AN, do you sport a mullet to go along with those flannels & Doc's ?
    If so, you're coming along nicely.
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    Now I'm wondering what a naughty Christmas party is. Probably something to avoid if shadowcat won't even go near it. I didn't see any Santa helpers, just a miss Santa acting very flirtatious and mischievous while she was away from the North Pole. If Santa knew, he'd probably be down here fast, oh wait, we did have an ice storm and it started sleeting on me a couple nights later as soon as I left the house. They say Santa knows if we've been naughty or nice so he must have joined the department of Homeland Security and is watching all of us.
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    Chandler, I agree, they should at least wait till December to don the "naughty Santa" outfits. What ever happened to tradition?
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    I heard they had dozens of naughty Santa girls weeks ago at the Flight Club for their night before Thanksgiving party. Hrumpf! Whatever happened to waiting until after Thanksgiving?
  • Doverman
    19 years ago
    Haven't seen the festive outfits yet... maybe I need to go tonight to see if anyone's in the holiday "giving" spirit yet.
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    Well as I've discussed with my lesbian coach lopaw I've always been into flannel and Doc Marten's.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    Did you don your gay apparel?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion