tuscl

Looking for a dancer - Naomi

MI_Wolf
Texas
Wednesday, July 31, 2013 3:59 PM
Hey fellow TUSCL members! I'm hoping someone has seen this dancer. Physical Attributes: approx 5'9" without heels, long wavy brunette hair (extensions), late 20s to early 30s, curves in all the right places, bolt ons (but a very good job) caucasian, blue eyes - just gorgeous! Could be a Playboy model beauty. What I know about her: she danced in Chicago for awhile and moved to MI recently (Spring 2013). She did amateur night at a few clubs in MI probably looking for her new home club. She plans to go to Vegas eventually. She has a great stage dance and an even better lap dance. Anyone know what club she is dancing at?

13 comments

• gatorfan
    11 years ago
    No but if I see her I'm sure I would have no idea who she was by that description.
  • grand1511
    11 years ago
    Yeah, the one planning to go to Vegas....I know her.
  • MI_Wolf
    11 years ago
    OK. Let me narrow down the group I am looking for assistance. Dancer mentioned checking out the Detroit clubs, most likely the high end clubs such as Flight Club, Penthouse, and so on. I know when a new girl starts dancing in my home club, so I am asking for help from the Detroit regulars. Have you noticed a newer dancer that matches my description? She probably started within the last couple of months.
  • boogieknight369
    11 years ago
    I'm a Detroit regular at all the mid to high end clubs. Haven't seen her. You should've got her number when you had the chance. Good luck.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Detroit has high end clubs? A girl matching your description gives body rubs here in Louisville. And a little more, if you know what I mean. Wink, wink.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    I'm a Detroit regular. Does she do extras? If so, I'll be on the look out for her. GMD: "Detroit has high end clubs?" We get no respect! No respect! We've become the Rodney Dangerfield of cities.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    I think she's now working in Lipstixx in Tampa. You should fly down and check it out. I just got wicked extras from her. They weren't just extras...they were XXXtras!!! Then we had a classy dinner at KFC and I proposed. We're now engaged. So keep your hands off my fiancée.
  • TortillaChip
    11 years ago
    The Detroit thing didn't work out for her. She is at Adelita's now. She said its cheaper to live in that area so thats where she's staying.
  • scatterbrain
    11 years ago
    ....and can someone please tell me where Waldo is, too?
  • Corvus
    11 years ago
    I just left Adelitas, that Naomi was the best fuck in the place. She didn't get no KFC from me though, had to settle for a taco.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I ate her pink taco once while she licked my sausage
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    mmmm, some Chorizo and potato tacos sound delicious right now
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    I once knew a Naomi that worked at Industrial Strip near Chicago. That was years ago. But description doesn't fit. Best looking dancer there but was cold as ice. She had a regular that never left her side.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion