tuscl

After hours parties at strip clubs?

Electronman
Too much of a good thing is never enough
Wednesday, July 31, 2013 10:28 AM
I've heard talk of after hours parties at strip clubs but never attended one. Anyone have any reports--- what happens at the club when the doors are locked to the public? I'm not typically a night owl so I might be better off with a "pre-hours" party (like a private party prior to opening time). Several clubs in my area arrange for early morning events-- "tits and toast" or some marketing name like that for breakfast with strippers. These events have usually been open to the public so they don't exactly qualify as private parties like the after hours party.

8 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I’ve heard of “after hours” clubs but they have not necessarily been private (been open to public). I’ve heard of these in areas where clubs close by 2:00 a.m. and therefore a lot of the other clubs employees (and patrons) will head out to the afterhours place to congregate after the other clubs have closed. I’ve never been to one; but I personally have not heard anything extraordinarily wild w.r.t. these places. I imagine they can get pretty frisky it being very late night; people drinking or having been drinking thru the night; and the wild crowd (dancers and patrons) from all the different clubs congregating.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    I've heard "rumors" about them from time to time. Te persons said that it was sort of a sexual free for all. Who knows though? Was a member of a "Private Club" [NOT Strip Club] many years ago in Dayton OH. Interesting stuff happened.
  • Harry1Smith
    11 years ago
    I used to work at a sports bar as a bartender. It was quite a surprise to learn that the help usually Liked to party till 4 or 5 am on Sat night after a 1.30 bar closing. Turns out different bars in the area hosted. The best was when the waitresses from our place would get uppity with dancers from the strip club a couple blocks away. The tips went a flying and out came the boobies. Same time the married one went to a different part of the bar. I was single and hornet. So I just went along for the ride and ended up making out with topless waitresses , I fucked a young blond stripper doggy style in a booth at our bar only to look up and see three waitresses watching. The rest of that night I sort if hooked up with different waitresses and headed for booths to play. We had on drop dead waitress who didn't flirt but drank after hours. So everyone was surprised to see my face buried in her pussy while she sat at the table. After I tongue fucked her pussy, I asked her to flip so I could play with her brown asshole. She just screamed for everyone to come watch. I never had an audience before and it was hotter than hell to see her naked sticking her butt in the air while I played with her pussy and rimmed her asshole with my tongue She shuddered and squirted down my shirt when she came. I peeled off and dropped my shorts so I could slip into her slippery asshole. I was stroking away rubbing her clit and popped my nut when I felt a waitress tongue fucking my asshole while cupping my balls. I don't think I have ever pumped that much cum into a girl before or since. That was a summer to remember. Especially when we would house party too.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    There's an afterhours spot around here that a lot of dancers go to after work since they serve til 6 AM. I've gone a couple of times after work with friends and while there are people prowling around looking for after-hours fun they usually seemed SOL.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    I could tell you about them but I'd have to kill you afterwards.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "I could tell you about them but I'd have to kill you afterwards" Does the NSA know? LOL On the other hand, let Pootie know. Sounds like he/she can use the info.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Sometime during the fall of 2007, a non-TUSCL member friend of mine told me of an incident where he ended up closing down a neighborhood strip club in Columbus, Ohio called Rumors. He told me it was one of three jack-joints in Columbus where you go in, sit at the bar, dancers will approach and ask you to buy them a shot or beer at a cost of $20.00. This, along with tips while they dance on stage and tips while sitting with you, is how they make their money. The dancers get 50% of the drink costs. If they feel comfortable that you are not L.E., they will grab your package on the outside while drinking at the bar, and eventually have you pull Mr. Happy out and start jacking you off. He began frequenting this bar for about 3 months and became a well known spending customer. One evening about 11:00PM, the last customer other than him had left the club. My friend asked Red, the sexy young and good looking bartender if she wanted him to leave so they could close up shop. She told him that either he could leave and they would close or he could stay and she would lock the door and everybody could get naked and party. He asked her how much this would cost him because he had never been in a strip club after hours. She quoted him 3 twenty-dollar drinks for her and each dancer remaining in the club, which were 4 of them. Soon as she locked the door, my friend got completely naked along with the 4 dancers and Red just kept her thongs on. The dancers had put a chair up on the one-foot raised stage and had him sit there while all the dancers would go around and rub their tits all over him, reach out and jack him off for awhile, let him finger them, etc. Finally, during the end of this wild affray, one of the uglier dancers, having a cast on her leg, got down in front of him on her knees and started sucking away on his junk! While the other 3 dancers and Red were watching the action, he nutted all over her face and the gals just cheered and clapped. Everyone got dressed and eventually left the club shortly before midnight. Asking my friend how much he thought he spent that night, he figured about $600 to include dancers' drinks before the door was locked. He said he had always wanted to close down (be locked in a club) after hours, but at the expense it cost him, he probably wouldn't do it again.
  • Electronman
    11 years ago
    Good tales of after hours adventures. If morality laws in the U.S. weren't so overbearing, I wonder how many strip clubs might look like the after hours parties that you describe. Now that I think of it, it sounds like day in and day out business at Hong Kong and Adelitas in Tijuana.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion