tuscl

Been Daydreaming Today

ididthisonce
North Carolina
Been daydreaming today about some of the best tan lines that I have ever seen. Only see them on occasion these days.

17 comments

• sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    This thread would be more interesting if someone posted links to pics of girls with great tan lines. I've seen some good ones in years past at the beach. This year it has been raining and cloudy almost every day.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Beat me too it.
  • ididthisonce
    11 years ago
    Sorry. The links didn't work. Oh well, maybe another day or is it daty?
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    None of those links work except one going to yahoo general images.
  • ididthisonce
    11 years ago
    A couple of more that might be of interest.

http://uselessjunk.net/showthread.php?34…
  • ididthisonce
    11 years ago
    We are cooking with gas now.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Here's a link. Just click on the pics on the left side to open a gallery of tan lines.
    https://twitter.com/xTWYTOPx
  • ididthisonce
    11 years ago
    I have to bite my fist on this one.

http://mitologiapura.tumblr.com/post/314…
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I like the latest pic. ^
  • ididthisonce
    11 years ago
    Shark.

#5 on your post is a darn good start.
  • ididthisonce
    11 years ago
    #6 - My eyes weren't counting properly. Happens often in clubs.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    The only tanlines I ever saw came off on my bedsheets.
  • Corvus
    11 years ago
    Most of the pics in the links are great. Big tits and sharp lines. I agree with @ididthisonce on biting his fist off. That chick is HOT.

But whenever tan lines are brought up I think back to my youth and a freaky college girl I was fucking on a regular basis one summer. Darkest skin you can imagine on a white girl, and stark white tits and ass. In her case it didn't work. The fact her tan lines were not sharp did not help. That bikini must have never laid upon her body in the same place even though I did. And she had small tits, but very large nipples. But often I think tan lines work better when they are framing big tits.

Girls keep those lines sharp or keep the bikinis off completely.
  • ididthisonce
    11 years ago
    My first experience with serious tan lines was back in the mid 1980s at the infamous Gold Club in Hotlanta. It was my first trip ever to a strip club (much less an all nude) and I was like a big eyed boy at a picnic. There was this dark skinned reddish blonde beauty whose lines were perfect. Excellent rack and manicured cookie.

A cookie…Yep I was at a picnic!
    11 years ago
    Haven't tan lines gone the way of the dinosaurs?

Having a session the other day with a really hot girl who's gotten really tan this summer. Remarked that her nipples were really tan and that she had virtually no tan lines. She told me once summer comes around she hit's the tanning salon to get a solid base. She hates tan lines and wants to minimize them.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion