tuscl

Another stripper has posted on a website that customers are LOSERS who PAY

I read a post by a stripper on a website in which the stripper wrote that strip club customers are LOSERS who have to PAY strippers for CONVERSATION

Anone who PAYS strippers for CONVERSATION want to comment?

6 comments

• RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    Who reads stripper websites?
  • RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    Is it CONVERSATION for AFFECTION?
  • davids
    19 years ago
    The part which makes them particularly bad loser is that they would get more conversation if they did not pay. You can tell them this and they will just keep paying anyway. Rather than test it they will instead admit defeat before they even begin and come up with all kinds of elaborate theories as to why it shouldn't work that way, when in reality it does work that way.
  • davids
    19 years ago
    If you have to pay her for conversation then she either doesn't like you to begin with or will start to think you are a loser if you keep it up very long. Most probably think you are a lose the second you give them a penny. Don't pay strippers at all.
  • davids
    19 years ago
    I don't pay strippers for conversation, but I agree with them that men who do are losers. If a stripper really likes you she will talk to you for free. Either at work, or, if she is too busy, she will give you her number so you can call her/get together with her outside of work.
  • RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    Anyone care?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion