tuscl

OT:Dog TV

The End Is Near, The End Is Near. If you happen to have DIRECTV, then coming this August 1st is Dog TV, television for dogs. Don't let your dogs get lonely. That's what it says on DIRECTV.

11 comments

• crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Do they sell that next to the dog water purifying machine at petsmart?
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Do they sell that next to the dog water purifying machine at petsmart?
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    There are many dogs, mostly of the intelligent breeds, who get bored when alone in a house and start tearing things up. Studies have indicated that having the TV one helps keep them calmer. It's even better if it features the owner's image and voice, apparently.
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    Cuddle up and pass the Alpo!
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    I don't have a Dog. [Two cats]

There are plenty of "Dogs" on this forum. LOL ;)
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    My dogs did dog things-fight, fetch, and snatch cats and possums of the wall.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    Interesting! I might be a prime candidate for that. I have cable now, but am seriously thinking of switching to satellite, DirecTV in particular. And I have two young puppies (pics of them at the end of my profile pics). So far I crate them when I need to leave home. I'd like to get rid of the crate because of the room it takes up. I want to train them to have the run of the house without the usual destructive puppy behavior while I'm away; maybe Dog TV will help with that!
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    I hope the network makes room for The Michael Vick Show, highlighting the various forms of doggie competition. And a couple hours of my favorite cartoon: 2 Stupid Dogs. Last thing I need is a network that makes my dogs bark at the TV.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Those bitches
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    That's ruff ruff.
    I have Dish and am happy with it. Stupid Embarq phone company sends me stupid directtv mail every week I believe. I keep ripping it up and tossing it. One day I plan to drop all service with the phone company just to rid myself of their constant mail harassment. I even called the phone company and asked of there was an opt out option for the mail. I heard no. With customer service like that, who needs enemies?
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I guess I could use satellite for Internet if available and buy a smart phone to ditch the local stupid phone company.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion