tuscl

Looking for 2 way contact clubs

Hey guys I'm looking for two way contact clubs. Any suggestions? I live in Illinois and the clubs near me (Silver Slipper Saloon, High Heels) are no touch Any way two way contact clubs in Iowa, Wisconsin?

8 comments

• DandyDan
    11 years ago
    There's 2-way contact at the BYOB clubs in Iowa. I have no idea what's up in Wisconsin nowadays. Chicago is a strip club wasteland, FWIW, although the south suburban clubs are said to have some 2 way contact, but I've never been to any of them. I historically had a preference for Lamplighter over Silver Slipper in Ottawa, but the last time I went there, it was dreadful, but that depends entirely on which dancers are there that week. Kappa Kabanna in Kappa (down by Bloomington-Normal) was good the one time I went there, although to read descriptions of it, you wouldn't know it unless you partaked in private dances or the VIP room. Of course, you live in the wrong part of the state, since East St. Louis and its neighbors have some fun places.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Looks like you're kind of in the middle of no-where.

Have you tried Industrial Strip just across the border in Hammind Ind? Might be a long drive, but closer than eiher Wisconsin or Iowa. It's a juice bar. No booze. And no extras that I've ever been aware of, but if you're just looking for groping and heavy grinding (nude too) this place has it.

The girls try their best to make you have a LDK. Not my thing though.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Looks like a road trip to Detroit is your best bet.
  • nipplickur
    11 years ago
    Hey Thanks guys for all your suggestions. Sad to say that the current economy is playing into a lot of how poorly attended the clubs are visited by patrons which then determines how most of the clubs are having fewer and fewer "peak times" occupied by sometimes only a handful of dancers as well as patrons
    Let's hope the economy improves and we return to happier days when you could be quite sure you could walk into a strip club receive some great LD's with the the very likely possibility of "extras"with proper tipping.
    '
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    How about one way with a rear entrance.
  • auricgf
    11 years ago
    Clubs in Iowa, specifically Quad Cities are good, and BYOB - SoCo, Tuxedoes, and Daisy Dukes you can have some fun, but little on the extras.
    For extras, I would head to Fluffer's that's the best chance I would say close to you.
    Otherwise, take a trip down to East St Louis, and hit the Washington Park clubs, you'll find a lot of 2 way contact.
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    Illinois isn't so bad outside the Chicago area. Kappa Kabanna is a lot of fun with the right dancer, but currently I more often drive over to Pulse in Peoria. VIP dances there can be bought for as little as $75/15 min and most girls allow some contact. Also in Peoria, I've heard mileage runs high at Big Al's. If the Central IL clubs don't do it for you keep going SW to E St Louis, where it seems that almost anything goes.
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    I see you've been to Silver Slipper. That place has the all-time worst "private" dances on wooden benches with the customers sitting on their hands. One positive note: the girls show a lot on stage and the lighting is good so the visual experience can be rewarding. I prefer more hands-on.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion