tuscl

Doing the "Camel toe slide"

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
So I learned a new phrase today. I have done it several times. It sure is messy when you finally bust a nut and you have to be careful. Otherwise it's oops and you're inside without protection. Then its too late to worry about the consequences.

14 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    What is it? You sliding your banana on her split w/o penetrating her and then busting over her crouch region?
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    FRom urbandictionary.com

1. camel toe slide

A form of sex without penentration. The man lies on his back the woman stradels her man and grinds herself back and forth along the mans erect penis having one lip of her vagina on either side of the mans shaft.

"I didn't have any condoms so she gave me a camel toe slide instead!"
  • Chili Palmer
    11 years ago
    On our private site, we used to call that the "Bareback Slip'n'Slide."

CP
  • londonguy
    11 years ago
    I've had girls do this to me before penetration but didn't realize that's what it was called either.
  • mrrock
    11 years ago
    Sexy time!!!
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    We call it foreplay.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I’ve read in a few reviews about dancers sticking one’s johnson in b/w their butt cheeks and getting one off that way (usually if one is sitting on a stool).

I’ve happened to read this in w.r.t. black dancers since they often have ample butt cleavage.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Lol....sounds like a just the tip method then baaaam dick is bareback in the pussypudding
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    My SB used to like to do this one. She said my dick sliding against her clit and pussy at the same time got her wet, and based on the results, it did.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    It probably lands on her lower abdomen.
  • azdd
    11 years ago
    I've had a lot of the CTS, and enjoy it immensely if FS is off the menu. The absolute best camel toe slide I've ever had is at a studio in Houston. I don't know if she's still there, but locals there on the old aspd site and others seem to speak her name in an almost reverent tone...Melissa. Have seen her maybe ten times, and if I lived there I would see her on a very regular basis. I like FS as much as the next guy, but technique is everything with the expertly administered camel to slide!
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    I've had dancers do this--sometimes before FS and sometimes instead of. But I did not know it was called camel toe slide!
  • grand1511
    11 years ago
    Be like Pete Rose and slide head fist.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I never had a name for it but it feels great. Camel Toe Lide it is!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion