tuscl

sexy house maid

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
looking to hire a sexy mature house keeper for a small apartment in greeneville. Cleaning is minimal. I am a 33 year old bachelor that loves older women. Please age 45 to 60 and send pics and contact info when replying as i can not reply back thru craigslist. Duties would include vacuum mop and thats about it. Unless otherwise interested. Only catch is it is to be done nude or in sexy outfit. Thank you for reading hope to hear from you soon.

5 comments

• SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Do I need a green card? Do I need to have my work visa? Do you participate in the E-Verify program? Or is it under the table...
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    It has got to be under the table Slick. Problem is that you get paid in ass cucumbers and the Colonel's XXXtra KRIS-pay!
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Where do I sign up? I'm in for the fringe benefits alone.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Remember there was an ad for sexy house maids on tuscl?
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I remember a dancer who became a topless house cleaner. Unfortunately I believe she moved to Asheville several years ago. She might be willing to drive to Greenville but the price she charges was pretty high. I do not know if she mops or not.

Would a sexy spectral ghost be acceptable? I would need her to appear and then be able to clean up. Just joking. I heard a noise from my living room and there is no one in there. It must be a ghost. ahh, I hope that stupid lizard in my garage didn't come back.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion