More OG than Bobby Johnson & Hoover Deuce
Dancer's gettin frisky and freaky on the floor
Chanting Juice!Juice!Juice!, just give us some more
Chanting Juice!Juice!Juice!, are you ready to pour
Like OJ Simpson in ninety-four
Cause the Juice is Loose and having a ball
Not giving a damn saying "Fuck All Of Y'all!"
Cause haters gonna hate but hate never lasts
This is Juice Crew For Life, you can shove it up you ASS!

14 comments

• zipman68
    11 years ago
    Right on slickbro. That teach the haters!
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    Juice, you should call your crew the NADS. When you guys go to a club, the strippers can chant GO-NADS, GO-NADS!
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Mikeydude, you're on a roll. That is actually pretty amusing.
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    ^^^ Gee thanks
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Mikey, you're doing the Lord's work. Can't Stop, Won't Stop.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    That's shit was fucking fantastic slick
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Gracias hermano.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    With that in mind, I still say that true humor should emerge at a higher level, from situations and social interactions. It should be something that transgresses the boundaries that were de facto established by the joke teller. Something that both makes chocolate milk squirt out your nose (assuming of course you are drinking choco-milk when you're reading TUSCL) and permits sophisticated hermeneutics afterward.

For example, the funniest thing on TUSCL in the last month has been Cambydude's many fails. Individually, some were not particularly funny. But taken as a whole: GOLD!

I'll leave aside Camby's obvious limitations with the written word (though I have to say that "disillusional world" was comedy gold). No, none of us are writing perfect prose here. Indeed, I sometimes indulge in different affectations for humorous effect. Perhaps it is a combination of a bad keyboard and autocorrect. That has gotten me on my iPad more than once.

No, the true comedy gold was linked to his attempt to embarrass Juicebro. He still doesn't understand that folks read Juice's post at stripperweb and actually started to discuss the Juice post rather than ripping on Juice. Another funny part is that Juice is so good natured he wouldn't have even cared! But Camby thinks he won that interaction! As good ol' Bugs Bunny would say..."what a maroon".

I could go on but won't. I gots ta save me more comedy for later! But I will nominate Camby for the first annual Alucard award in posting excellence. Any seconds?
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I second. Zip, you have a way with the English language.
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    Thats cool Zip, but guys like George Carlin were funny not at a real high level. Stoner humor. You know, "Roberto Clemente has three balls on him". Hahaha! "Ever flush a turd and it comes back? Why? What does it want?" Hahaha! Immature but funny.
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    Btw Slick, KEEPING IT JUICEY should be on a tee shirt.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Very true
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    There's this comedian, Pete Holmes, funny fucker whose catch line is "Keep It Krispy". He might be your long lost brother, Juice.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Lol.....you nevrr know ....
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion