tuscl

Nothing new? ...what about "welcome back Drac"?

zipman68
the speed force!
C'mon Juicebro. There is new shit on the board. Drac-bro is back bro!

Drac, we were worried about you. There was even speculation that you had left this moral coil. But I said "no, Drac ain't dead...that crazy undead SOB is just getting a quality BBBJCIMNQNSQWERTYUIOP from a HAWT redhead."

Everybody, let's let ol' Alucard know what we think of him. Yes, I found the psycho PMs so over the top that I blocked him. But I always found him a valuable contributor. So, as an olive branch to celebrate his return to TUSCL, I've unblocked him. Now don't abuse your privileges Monsieur Draques; I'm under no illusions that you are a well-balanced dude. But I have faith that you can contribute!

Let's get some old school Drac! Not the hit & run "drugs are bad" and "repeal the 2nd amendment" shizzle. But some expounding upon your life philosophy instead. Take a topic close to your heart and really SHARE!

5 comments

• zipman68
    11 years ago
    Oh, and Drac...you might want to update your age.

You do realize that reporting your age to four significant figures would require more than one update per day to maintain Vulcan precision, n'est-ce pas? After all, 1 earth day is approximately 0.0027 earth years.

Perhaps you are trying to use Vulcan years. But remember that Star Trek canon places Vulcan in the 40 Eridani system. 40 Eridani A is cooler than the sun, so Vulcan would orbit closer in. Hence, Vulcan years would be shorter. So you are being illogical.

With that said, don't get me started on the fact that 40 Eridani is a triple star comprising a flare star and a white dwarf that presumably shed most of its mass. Not a good candidate for a habitable world. But Star Trek was always a bit too optimistic regarding the number and location of "class M" planets.

Us Trekkers need to stick together, no? IDIC my brother...IDIC. Live long and prosper.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I was wondering if I found Juice talking about some vampire guy on youtube.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKnBxM1MG…
    Especially the 4.27 mark.
    Nah, this guy doesn't talk like Juice.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Shark lol.....it might just be
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    I am on YouTube doing a lot of funny shit
  • DoctorPhil
    11 years ago
    @zipperhead aka comicbookguy

you crack me up.