tuscl

lets talk mexico

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
One more goddamn time !

15 comments

• sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Nowadays, you don't even need to go to Mexico to meet Mexicans. You can just wait in line at the DMV or visit a strip club. They're everywhere.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    LOL
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    What's the deal with these damn Mexicans cooking up all the food? I went to have some sushi and instead of Mr. Miyagi, I get Jose Feliciano. I was at a local Cantonese joint, wanted some Kung Pao Chicken, and Vicente Fernandez comes from the kitchen bearing the chicken. Sane thing everywhere I go. Is everybody forgetting how to cook their own food or do Mexicans have some sort of cooking & cleaning super powers that I didn't inherent? Oh yeah, I forgot. I'm only have Mexican
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Slick - I don't understand it either. I went to a Chinese Restaurant in Hermosillo, Mexico and all of the help was Chinese. WTF?
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    Yup. Here in San Diego, Mexicans are cooking everything. Even at 60 year old all-american diners.

Another thing is a lot of the doughnut shops are now Chinese.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Lol....this is even true in my state......omg ! Their taken over !!!!!
  • mrrock
    11 years ago
    It's because they cook for beans!
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I went to one of those Asian donut shops and you have to be careful. Many use the sane oil and fryer for both the donuts and the egg rolls. Apple Fritters shouldn't taste like Egg Rolls.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    You guys' states all suck
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    What if a Puerto Rican cooked skl American cuisine? Technically they're still American.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Puerto Rico! Ho! Puerto Rico! Ho! Estefador, you got some Pasteles for sale?
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    Blacks that speak spanish are cool with me
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    What about Spaniards that speak Ebonics?
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Plum-plizzle fo shizzle manizzle. Yo fizzles all up in my grill grizzle when yo in my hizzouse. Fizzle. Now adizzle-os!
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    .....fail. ebonics is exclusive for a reason
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion