tuscl

"Cheapest" lapdance in Las Vegas?

Wednesday, July 10, 2013 9:11 PM
Does anyone know of a lapdance that is less than $20.00 in Las Vegas? Also, what places do not charge cover for locals, no matter the time?

9 comments

• GoVikings
    11 years ago
    Cheetahs has 10 dances during the day shift. Good dances, too
  • Siege031
    11 years ago
    Talk of the town has $10 lap dances but they do charge a cover. The Palomino club doesn't charge cover for locals but does have a 2 drink minimum but it is not strictly enforced, as long as you tipping the girls and getting lap dances i've gotten away with just one drink.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    No place is going to let locals in free ALL of the time. Simply doesn't make sense on busy Friday and Saturday nights.
  • clubvisits
    11 years ago
    Most clubs in Vegas let locals or military in for free, there's some clubs who charge "drink fee"which is still paying a cover for me so I avoid those clubs like little darlings and can can room. The only club I pay a cover at is talk of the town because sometimes its nice seeing new talent. As for $10 dances the two clubs that have them are talk of the town with one way contact and cheetahs during the day with good mileage. Once in a while on real slow days I've been offered 2 for $20 or $30 at OG where the mileage is good with most girls.
  • 9em1
    11 years ago
    So what is considered "day" at cheetahs? Any other tips for getting the most out of that place?
  • 9em1
    11 years ago
    According to [view link], from 7 am to 7 pm you can get two for $20.00
  • londonguy
    11 years ago
    As GoVikings said it's 2 for 1 at Cheetahs until about 7pm I think. All of the other clubs it's $20 unless you strike a deal with a specific dancer. Why do you ask, do you think $20 is too much?
  • 9em1
    11 years ago
    No. But like Freddie Mercury said, I'm just a poor boy. Lol. I don't make great money so a deal is always great.
  • 9em1
    11 years ago
    Cheetahs was a good bet. Had a nice time there. First dancer was a black gal, very sweet and kind- lovely body- great dance, very touchy feely on me, made sure that I enjoyed it (Being a virgin and having my personality gets girls to wanna make sure you are taken good care of, it seems) and the second dancer had adorably tiny tits but was more cold in terms of contact.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion