tuscl

add your name to this list now !

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
If you want founder to see the mass numbers of members that want juicebox69 and Dougster banned show your size now and add your name to this thread now !

11 comments

• Dougster
    11 years ago
    I want to see both Dougster and juicebox69 and all of their multiple aliases band once and for all! This non-sense has gone on far too long!
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    I agree....add my name
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Maybe if we get rid of these ridiculous trolls, some of the older high quality members like RomanticLover whom they chaste off will return?
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Lol....you would thank if they realy wanted us gone they would sign this thread so founder could go wow...2,000 members want them gone..ill do it....but no not one real hater will sign....I smell pussy
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    You know I went back and read ALL of their posts.

Dougster has never, ever not even once made a positive contribution to this board. Every single one of his posts has consisted of nothing more than calling some other member of the board a "fag" completely at random. Just ridiculous.

juicebox69, on the other hand, posts the most ridiculous threads. Seems like he start with the words "stripper" "fuck" pick a few words out of the dictionary at random and then see what kind of non-sense he comes up. For example, he might start with "stripper" and "fuck" pick word "accident" at random from the dictionary and then come up with the topic "Accidents... Have you ever got into an automobile accident because a stripper who blowing you as you drove home..." Oh, and it would be so nice if, instead, he used that dictionary to learn how to spell better, to say nothing about his atrocious grammar.

We need real contributors to this board. Not these two clowns.

Ban them.

Ban them now.

• JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Omg...l.o.fucking.l.......that was good and yes banned them...their fags !
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Yes, they are fags.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Its amazing how many pussies we have on tuscl.....i wish they go over to stripper web already
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    stripperweb for the pussies. TUSCL for the fags!
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I smell pusssssy too...it smells fishy like a tuna factory
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Ban the whole mother fucking juice crew
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion