Mo'Fuckas

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Sunday, July 7, 2013 12:18 PM
Growing up how many of yall fucked your friends moms ? I fucked about 5

11 comments

• Dougster
    11 years ago
    One of our friends moms had the cougar thing going and did some pretty heavy flirting coming onto one of my bestest buddies. Just playing or could he have bedded her? I put it at 50/50. She was definitely hot for an early 40s gal though.
  • txtittyfan
    11 years ago
    Although he is not a friend, my friends and I have been banging Dougster's mother since 6th grade.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Geez, if txtittyfan is my father, guess I better not count on much on an inheritance.
  • txtittyfan
    11 years ago
    Sorry Douggie, I am not your dad. But we do have memories of how much you liked getting facials from us when you were young and we were banging your mom.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Does it also mean the jestie-girl is my sister? Shit this is a really bad day for me to learn this if this is all true.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Now I know what Luke Skywalker must have felt like...
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    txtittyfan: "Sorry Douggie, I am not your dad." Yeah, I think you're probably right. If you were my IQ would probably be 60 points lower than it is. What a relief that is! I would have all the dumbness and, no, inheritance to count on, and a father hitting me up for loans to pay margins debts.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    More good news! I can go back to fucking txtittyfan's daughter in the ass now, safe in the knowledge she is not my sister!
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    I grew up an orphan, all I had was nuns.
  • rh48hr
    11 years ago
    [view link] I'm a motherlover
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Mofo
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion