tuscl

whats your favorite STD ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Go on....tell us and the story on how you got it ;)

9 comments

• Dougster
    11 years ago
    RICH STUDS cannot get STDs. Thus this topic is only of concern to less wealthy folk.
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    Well Juice, since you like to fuck dead moms, what did you catch? Go on...tell us
  • 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    Here juice goes again with posting more idiotic threads and "boosting" his stats. Watch as his family members (aka himself in different aliases) start joinging in, such as juicebox68, jackfrost,zipman,snackbox,lunchboxking,etc etc etc
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    Don't be too harsh, if Juice didn't have himself to talk to, he would go crazy.
  • 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    If this is how he acts normally, I would hate to see him go crazy.
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    Dougturd has tertiary Syphilis - isn't it obvious.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Asian cock pox is my personal favorite
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    @Payer11: Nope, only guys who have sex with $60 crack whores like you do can catch that. (Have a look at Payer11's photo gallery for examples of what I am talking about... *shudder* 'nuff said.)
  • fastscrs
    11 years ago
    Well, it was only a minor case of the crabs and cleared up quickly with treatment but I didn't get it from a stripper. I got it from a girl at a "hostess club". Great looking brunette with a nice chest and long legs. I put a condom on but when I pulled out the condom was gone! "It must be up inside you" I said. She reached up and, sure enough, there it was. I hadn't cum yet so that was good. She finished me off with a handjob so I ended up spewing all over my dick and her hand but she seemed happy with that. Never saw her again.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion