tuscl

Missin' da legend...

zipman68
the speed force!
Where exactly is brother Juice?

Is he on a vision quest, awaiting new instructions from the LORD? Is he livin' in a van down by the river? Did he smoke too much crack and get all whack? Has he been band? or banned for that matter? Did he make his tummy feel icky by eating too much o' the Colonel's XXXtra KRIS-pay and salad made from produce that has been up a stripper's asshole? Has he been abducted by aliens from Zeta Reticuli? Was he an alien from Zeta Reticuli who was sent to study the PLs on our planet? And what do my pervo bros think the clubs are like on Zeta Reticuli anyways?

What will we do without brother Juice to amuse and entertain us. Somebody will have to step up to fill the void!

12 comments

• Dougster
    11 years ago
    Maybe BonedBrother got him band?
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Are you happy now Cambyman?
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    Nah. I think his boss at Big Corporate in Charlotte told him to get his bitch ass back into his cubicle and get to work. And since he works for Big Corporate, he knows that his Internet usage is monitored so he cannot post while in the office.
  • Bonesbrother
    11 years ago
    More likely in jail or rehab.
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    Shhhh.... he's sleeeeping
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    No Ma fuckas I've been jacking offf ! Goddamn son !
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Cant a man jack off in peace brotha juice? Do t worry bro, I got ya back. Sure it wasnt the chicken and shit salad?
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Juice has left the building.
  • 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    I would formally like to announce that I do not hate juice, I just don't like his narcisstic ways of cloggin up the discussion boards and creating multiple aliases that clog up the board even more. I like the artistic opinions of a variety of members here, such as rickdugan, dougster, shadowcat, papi, etc etc etc but that is hard to accomplish with this 1 man wrecking crew!
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Was juice missing? I missed it.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    LOL
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Well candyass you must realy love me know cause i ant cloging up shit right now
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion