tuscl

Extra service in strip clubs

SalB
California
Hi,
I just moved to the US and started checking put some strip clubs in California. I was wondering if anyone could tell which strip clubs in the US are best for 'extra service'. I travel quite a bit for work...mostly everywhere. Any responses would be highly appreciated.
Thanks!

14 comments

• Dougster
    11 years ago
    Check out the HiLiter in Phoenix. When she isn't being leant out by her traffickers to other cities that txtittyfan's daughter's "home club". There she offers BBBF for $60. If the price tag of that is too high for you, you can usually find her father, the infamous txtittyfan, wondering around in the parking lot and offering BBBJTCCIMNSNQWS for a mere $10 (and all you have to do overlook the minor little fact that he is male).
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    Lady Godivas1 in Greenville SC
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    ^^^ You beat me to the "Punch" Dougster. I was going to recommend you to him. LOL
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    In California, the clubs in City of Industry, La Puente, and Upland are likely what you are looking for. They're all close together in eastern Los Angeles County.
  • 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    "Extra service"- are we referring to opening the doors for you, handing you nice paper towels after the restroom, etc.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    alutard? Would your mother approve of you talking that way?
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    Just whisper 'Chiang Kai-Shek' to any asian dancer. You'll be golden.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Alucard and dougster on agreement...where have I been
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Yeah, weird. Wonder what's up with alutard. Maybe he's been drinking?
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    Any club in Seattle. All the girls are whores there, or so we've been told. PM Dougster for more details. ;)
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    Houston: centerfolds, ritz, treasures, baby dolls
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    SalB, welcome aboard. In the Golden State, you have some enjoyable and interesting options. Like Clubgoer indicated, City of Industry is a city of extras. Same with Upland. Down south there is Old Mexico, where the lovely city of Tijuana greets you at the border. Hong Kong and Adelita's will suit you well.
    Care for a drive to the Bay Area? In San Francisco, Mitchell Brothers is the place. An EXPENSIVE place, but a place.
    Good hunting and Godspeed.
  • SalB
    11 years ago
    Thanks, you all! I will try the City of Industry ones first since they are close...off to Denver, CO next week...any suggestions?
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    In the COI I'd recommend Synn. I was there last weekend and it was the shizzle.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion