tuscl

OT: dumbasses

crazyjoe
Colorado
Sooooo, work is really busy this time of year so I end up doing a lot of drive thru food about now. I went thru a taco bell drive thru and pulled out onto the side street and patk my truck so I can eat. I am at the end of a block near a stop sign. I start eating and some moron pulls up behind me as I am parked and eating and waits for me to go theu the stop sign. It takes dumb ass a minute to figure it out. This happened in the town I grew up in and has happened multiple times in the same town and only that town. One time I parked on the side of the street, got out and started unloading equipment to work with and someone did the same thing. That time the dumbass lady threatened to call the cops because I can't park in the middle of the street. I said yes, that is why I am parked on the side of the street, you can either go around or sit there and wait until we are done here and please go ahead and call the cops...

I am not making this shit up...

Have you ever dealt with idiots like this or does the smell of cow shit just wipe out peoples brain cells...

I am sooo glad I am from there and do not live there

7 comments

• JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Yea I drive over them all the time
  • grand1511
    11 years ago
    I think this clearly meets the standard for OT.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    crazy,

In my work, I run into idiots such as you describe on a daily basis. The times I hear, "I'll call the cops!", I just say, "Go right ahead and explain to them what an idiot you are."
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I sometimes help out with teaching young kids martial arts. 3-5 year olds have difficulty with left or right, front or back. I accept that. They're children. What pisses me OFF is when full grown adults don't know the difference between right or left. It's a basic concept. If I had a dollar for everytime I said, "No, your OTHER left.", there'd be some very happy dancers.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    Ya can't fix stupid.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Bullwinkle: " Which means there are a few that are three standard deviations towards the bottom."

BonedBrother? His boyfriend homothehut?
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Also, stupid SHOULD hurt!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion