tuscl

Where Can Old Men Go to Meet Young Women?

Is there anywhere old men can go to meet young women where they don't have to pay for the "friendship"? Or are the old guys just SOL?

11 comments

• davids
    19 years ago
    Nobody has any ideas? Is a SC the only or best place? B/c you can use money to prop you up and as a safety net?
  • davids
    19 years ago
    LOL! Ask old men on strip club discussion boards where to go to meet young women. Of course, they aren't going to know: They are strip club addicts after all.
  • davids
    19 years ago
    JC: Dude, do male/female friends have sex with each other? Yep your logic is pretty sound. Not. Dumbass.

Can you please think a little before you post as opposed to posting rants. Are you angry about something? Having trouble finding something to fill the gap that strip clubs left behind?

And if you seriously think you that a stripper wanted to date and you and passed up b/c you were in your mid 30s and hence too old, then, dude, you are gay or a least a total pussy and your true fear was something else beyond the age difference. (The lack of dating experience you discussed on the pink board.)

Anyway, I have a very good reason for spending lots of time on the internet these days. Posting here is a background activity I do just for amusement.

Anyway, my central thesis here is that one does not have to pay strippers if one wants to date or have sex with them. In fact, I say it's harmful. If everyone here thinks that's non-sense then they are quite retarded.
  • JC2003
    19 years ago
    davids, you seem to believe strongly that only old, pathetic losers post on message boards like these, but guess who is #1 for starting threads here lately? Surprise! It's you.

Why not go out and live life and see how it goes? Nobody gives a fuck what you think, because it's obvious that you're full of shit and that none of your bullshit theories actually work worth a damn. If you're such good friends with strippers, why not get one of your stripper friends to log on here and post that she knows you, has sex with you, and dates you?

Why not go to the clubs and practice what you preach in your "date a stripper without paying money" gospel and see how far it takes you? Or maybe you would rather just spend your evenings on the Internet with us "pathetic losers" insulting and abusing us rather than going out and spending time with women whose job is take off their clothes, wiggle their ass, and pretend to want to be your girlfriend?

And you call me gay... What a fucking joke.
  • davids
    19 years ago
    Maybe a strip club discussion board is not a good place to get an honest and objective answer to this question. I mean if the old men, knew the answer, don't you think...
  • davids
    19 years ago
    Any older men here who feel too intimidated to approach younger women when they don't have cash to prop themselves up?
  • davids
    19 years ago
    parody: Maybe I can aspire to your trailer trash salary or level of charm? Maybe I could score a 300 lb/Jerry Springer watching wife?
  • parodyman-->
    19 years ago
    davids, your last post is kind of funny. Funny how? Like a clown you do amuse us. I suppose you better find a way to generate large sums of cash because the only way a jerk like yourself will ever get any respect will be to buy it.

This line is particularly funny: "Don't know if this is true or not myself: I have no knowledge of the man, I'm just spreading some gossip." If you don't know something why make a statement at all? Or why don't you reach into your usual bag of tricks and just make bullshit up and swear up and down that you know that it is fact?
  • davids
    19 years ago
    Rumor is that Hugh actually has no game and that his success is just a function of his money and, more importantly, status he can give to the women who become part of his harem. At least that's what people in the know say: take away his money and he is probably a PL hanging around in SCs.

Don't know if this is true or not myself: I have no knowledge of the man, I'm just spreading some gossip.
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    If you really want advice from someone who is old and is getting more than he needs go ask Hugh Hefner.
    http://www.playboy.com/worldofplayboy/hm…

I think he knows something.
  • davids
    19 years ago
    I know regular night clubs have a minimum age but no maximum age. Why not try there?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion