tuscl

When morning meetings lead to afternoon club visits

steve3000
Maryland
Monday, June 24, 2013 1:07 PM
I occasionally leave work early to hit a club, but have been doing less of that lately. Trying to really focus on some new assignments... Went to a meeting this AM and one of the attendees was a fairly attractive young woman. Not the rarity that it once was (in engineering), but it doesn't happen that often. She wasn't hot, just attractive. Nose piercing, visible tattoos. Again, uncommon for an engineer. My mind wandered to thoughts of strippers.... Now it's impossible to focus on work and I'll make a pit stop at the club. How often does this happen to you - when similar work situations are the tipping point for a club visit? If the meeting turns into a regular occurrence, I'll be in trouble....

18 comments

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I'm retired so this doesn't happen to me but one of my favorites, still stripping, is a mechanical engineer working for Georgia Power.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Nose piercing, visible tattoos." On an engineer...? Relaxed standards I see... "How often does this happen to you" Being unable to focus, never. Thinking about stuff - it happens.
  • steve3000
    11 years ago
    The days of ties, short sleeve white shirts, and pocket protectors are long gone....
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    It happens to me A LOT when I go to the gym. I go to an LA Fitness down here in Miami that is full of HOT young Latinas dressed to kill. Often times while I’m working out I’ll get a big time urge to hit Tootsies after seeing all that hot Latina ass in the gym.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    I'm also an engineer and lately the interns & new hires are hotter than I've seen in recent years. But as cute as they are they don't inspire me to visit strip clubs. They do make me want to attend more meetings that they are in attendance at, however.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    That used to happen to me, too, so I gave up work.
  • steve3000
    11 years ago
    ^ Good idea. More time for clubbing. I graduated from college back in the mid-1980's - and from a school that was > 70% engineering and science majors. About 1 in 10 of my fellow students were female. The guys used to complain that there weren't any hot girls. Of course, we weren't great prizes ourselves, but never really thought about it from the girls' point of view... Currently, many more girls study engineering, which is a good thing. It's a good career. Also, nerd girls are more attractive now than they were back then.
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    another engineer here. Only nearby club isn't open unit 6p.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I rarely see hot girls at work. So no, seeing others at work doesn't make me think about visiting a club. Maybe the females wear too many clothes at work.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    I didn't realize how many engineers were here on TUSCL. I'm also an engineer (electrical). I'm beginning to believe that it was the lack of other girls at my job that helped contribute to me hanging out in stripclubs, at least in the beginning. I was seeking out a place that was full of female energy, which is the polar opposite of my workplace where I am one of very few women. We have hired more women lately, and many are young & very cute. I think that I will look into volunteering to mentor some of these young ladies to get them started on the right path(heh heh heh)
  • steve3000
    11 years ago
    @lopaw - Looks like we have two common interests.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Yeah, because piercings and tattoos mean one can't *possibly* be smart enough to be an engineer... Fortunately, the days of judging a person's ability to perform a job by the way they dress or look are receding into the past, if more slowly than those with brains would like. Snap judgements on the lack of standards by those who don't have a clue are contributing reasons to tha slowness.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Papi, doesn't seem like you're working out hard enough. The fact that the ladies have half of your attention while your working out means you're not fully focused on building them pecs and biceps bro. I'd suggest hitting the gym later at night or early in the day, for better concentration. A healthy body is a sexy body (and vice versa)
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    this thread definitely saves me the trouble of posting a similar discussion. That doesn't really help, since I'm trying to save 3K for a big club bonanza
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    There is one bank I visit that seems to have an EXCELLENT HR person. Either a guy or a lesbian. Most of the women there are VERY hot!
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    So all engineers are sexually charged individuals
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    ^^^ lol yes it would appear that way. I think many drawn to the field of engineering focus intently in our geekified world and its only after we finish school and begin working that we try to make up for all of the sexual lost time.
  • hassenpfeffer65
    11 years ago
    I know exactly what you mean. My work often takes me to college campuses and after seeing all the young cuties around I want to visit a strip club to see "them" naked.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion